Chapter 3

-Kanchou Moaned Softly Of Pleasure And Shook A Bit As Rita Kept Sucking Hardly Onto His Dick.

Rita: "Mmmh~! S-So Delicious...~!"

Kanchou: "Nnngh...A-Aah...~"

Rita: "Mmmh...H-Heh You Enjoy This? Kanchou~"

-Rita Smirked Softly As She then hardly Rubbed At The Bottom Of His Dick And Then Kept Sucking Hardly Onto The Medium And Top Layer Of It.

Kanchou: "Nnngh...Fuck It's So Good..."

-Kanchou Then Couldn't Hold Back, As He Cummed Out White Sticky Hot Liquid Into Rita's Mouth As She Gathered It All Into Her Mouth And Swallowed It.

Rita: "Mmmh...~ So Tasty..Now To Move Onto My Pussy..~"

-Rita Then Went Closer Up To Kanchou As She Then Slowly Took Off Her Black-Gray Like Leggings Also With Her Black Panties, She Then Put Her First And Second Fingers To Her Pussy And Slowly Widened It.

Rita: "A-Aah..~ Go Ahead..~..Put It In..~"

-Kanchou Then Raised His Dick Up And Slammed It Into Rita's Pussy, As She Then Moaned Hardly.

Rita: "H-HNYAAH~!"

Kanchou: "It's So...Warm And Soft.."

-Then Kanchou Started Hardly Thrusting Into Rita's Pussy, With Then Rita Moaning Hardly Of All Her Breath From The Pleasure.

Rita: "AAAAAH NYAAAAH~~!!"

Kanchou: "I Can't Resist! It's So Soft And Good~!"

-Kanchou's Pace Of Thrusting Then Went Faster And Faster From The Feeling Of Rita's Pussy.

Rita: "AAAAAH ITS SO GOOD HOW YOU RAM INTO ME, KANCHOU~~!!"

-Kanchou Smirked Softly Then And Kept Thrusting Into Rita, Until Then, Kanchou Pushed His Dick Even Futher Into Rita, As He Then Thrusted Once Again But His Dick Slammed Against Rita's Womb Entrance.