Chapter One: Broly Vs. Seira

Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan, was tearing through Planet Pax, the planet that Seira grew to love. The planet she refuge on after Lord Beerus destroyed her original planet.

 Corpses lay scattered around her, the very smell of decayed flesh almost making her gag. Seira swallows her fear and stands up, ready to take on the beast that ruined her new home.

  "Broly! Come face me, you bastard!" she exclaimed. 

In almost an instant, he appears. His enormous ki makes Seira buck her knees slightly. With his overly muscular build and soulless white eyes, Broly looks down on Seira with an evil smirk. 

"Oh, so the little warrior wants to fight me? Well then, let's play!" 

Broly lifts his arm and attempts to plummet his fist straight into Seira's face, but Seira merely teleports out of the way. She appears above Broly and delivers a powerful kick to his face, causing him to stumble back a bit. 

As he's recovering, Seira pulls her fist back and tries to deliver a power punch to his chest, but as her fist is inches away from from him, Broly catches her fist and twist her wrist sharply, fracturing it. 

"Ahhh!" she screams in pain. 

Seira grabs her wrist, trying to subdue the pain. Broly raises his hand and backhands her hard enough to send her flying through the nearby woods. Seira lands in a heap, trying to stand up, instead she falls on her hands and knees, breathing heavily. 

 Broly teleports right in front of her, chuckling darkly as Seira glares up at him. 

  "Bastard...Haven't you done enough damage already?" she snaps at him. 

Broly stops chuckling and silently gives Seira a onceover. Long black hair done in a fishtail braid, deep piercing blue eyes, plump pink lips, and a voluptuous figure in covered by a skin-tight, violet battle jumpsuit. Broly licks his lips and smirks at her. 

  "Damage to this pathetic world, yes. But to you? I'm nowhere near finish..."