Chapter Three: 'Delicious'

"I wonder, do you taste as good as you smell?" he says before completely devouring her pussy. 

Seira turns her head and lets out a loud moan as she feels his tongue licking and sucking her clit. Her hand finds its way into Broly's hair as she starts to grind into his greedy mouth. Broly pins Seira by her hips in a silent command to lay still. His tongue continues its assault on her pussy, licking its way inside to rub her walls wildly. 

"Ohh, it-it's too much! By the gods, you have a magnificent tongue! Ahh!" she moans.  

Broly merely chuckles, causing vibrations to send further pleasure throughout her body. Seira moans one more time before she climaxes hard, slightly squirting her sweet juices on Broly's tongue. Her legs quivering and her breaths come out heavy. Broly lifts his head back up and licks his lips.  

"Delicious. You're quite sensitive, aren't you?" he says before he pulls down his pants.  

Seira glances up and gasps, his member is as thick and long as her forearm, precum pooling at the tip. Broly lifts his hand and grabs her hair to yank her toward his member. Seira looks up at him, waiting for his next command.  

  "Suck." 

Her lips hesitantly surrounds the head, giving small kitten licks at first. After a few moments she begins to enjoy the taste of his cock, licking the precum off and sucking harshly. Her hands wrap around the shaft and starts pumping it. 

Seira opens her mouth, her deep blue eyes looking up at him seductively, and gives his cock one long lick before deepthroating as much as she can of it. She lowers her hand down to her pussy and begins rubbing small circles on her clit. 

Broly lets out a low growl and slightly caresses her hair, trying not to cum prematurely. Her beautiful mouth feels like heaven around his member. Seeing her like this makes him want to bend her over and ravage her sweet pussy, make her his 'pet'.

"Ahh, yes. Good girl, suck your master's cock well." 

Seira moans around his cock, creating additional pleasure for Broly. She hollows her cheeks and wraps her hands around the remaining inches. Before he cums down her throat, Broly yanks her away from his cock. 

Seira put a hand to her chest to catch her breath and looks up at Broly. She pouts her plump lips and stops rubbing her swollen clit, slightly disappointed he didn't let her finish him off. Broly looks down at her, lust evident in his eyes. His cock still rock hard, he growls out his next command. 

"On your hands and knees, woman. I want to fuck you from behind."