Chapter Two: In For a Pounding

Broly grabs Seira by her hair and lifts her to his eye-level. Seira's eyes widen in slight fear with a hint of anticipation. Broly brings her closer to him, close enough for her to feel his warm breath. In an instant, he roughly kisses her. Seira moans in surprise, blushing deeply. 

His other hand grabs the back of her neck, causing her to wrap her legs around him. His tongue rubs her lips, demanding entrance. She hesitantly complies, opening her lips and kissing him back deeply. Broly pulls away from her, their combined saliva thinning and disappearing.  

 "Who knew you would comply so well? It would seem like you enjoy this," he teases. Seira looks at him in slight discontent.  

 "It's not like I have any other choice. If I don't obey, you will kill me." she retorts. Broly chuckles at her as he lowers his hand down to her ass.  

  "Such a clever woman. Now, let's get rough" he says as his hand slaps her ass. 

Seira lets out a yelp and drops to the ground. Broly grabs a hold of the top of her suit and rips it off completely. She moans in surprise and tries to cover her chest, but Broly gives her a harsh growl, causing her to hesitantly drop her arms to her sides. 

He looks at her breast, large and perky with pretty pink nipples. He lowers down to Seira and pulls her into his lap, immediately starts sucking on her nipples. Seira moans loudly and unconsciously caresses his neck, pleasure pooling in her nether regions.

Broly sucks harshly on her right nipple while teasing and tweaking her left one. He switches and gives the same treatment to the other breast. Seira begins to slowly grinds her hips into him, only for her to gasp as she feels his massive bulge through his loose pants.

 "You're in for a pounding, woman. You won't be able to walk properly after this." Broly asserted. 

He lets go of her breast and pushes her onto her back. He grabs the lower part of her suit and tears the rest of it off. Seira lets out a small moan as the sudden wind touches her wet pussy. Broly grins down at her, his finger tracing her lower lips. 

"You're soaking down here. Only a bit of kissing and sucking your tits made you this wet." he teased. Seira blushes deeply and turns her head to the side in defiance. Broly lowers his head to inhale her sweet scent. He licks his lips in delight.