➳ T h r e e ➳

Harry got home from school, thankful it was finally Friday. He didn't have any homework today, the teachers here gave much less on Fridays it seemed, and Harry had already finished all of it during study hall.

He was finally starting to get a hang of everything. He'd had to read over a few things several times, some more than others, but he was still doing well anyway.

With a content and tired sigh, Harry grabbed a book and sat down on the window sill again. He'd found himself sitting there rather often. He wasn't sure why, considering he hadn't seen Draco at all for the past 4 days. But then again, the window sill was rather comfortable. And there was always a slight chance he would be able to see Draco. Harry wasn't sure why, but he really wanted to talk to Draco again. He seemed sweet. And he was cute. Very cute. 

Harry looked out the window, looking directly at the window Draco always seemed to be in. Sadly, he wasn't there yet again. It had been 5 days now. Harry wasn't sure why he was so upset about it, honestly. He barely knew the boy. But he wanted - very much so, mind you - to talk to him again. Harry assumed it was because he didn't have any friends in his area and stopped at that. He was giving himself a headache.

Turning back to his book, Harry let out a little sigh of disappointment. He was so bloody confused all the sudden. Everything had been fine with 'Mione and Ron. God, he missed Ron. A lot. And 'Mione, but he especially missed Ron.

Harry gave up on reading and just shut his book. He couldn't get farther than two or three sentences; he would read a few sentences, then his thoughts would trail off and he'd start thinking about Draco or Ron and Hermione.

Harry looked back out the window, letting out another disappointed sigh. Draco was still nowhere to be seen. Harry generally just wanted to talk to somebody that wasn't his parents. He contemplated texting Ron but realized the time difference would probably get in the way of things. Harry looked out the window again with something of a sorrowful expression. Some sort of movement caught his eye, though.

His gaze darted back to Draco's window with something, seemingly excitement, bubbling in his mind. Draco's bedroom door flew open and he yelled something facing outside his room, then slammed the door shut with an audible bang, even though his window was shut. Draco's face was red and his eyes were puffy. He'd been crying again like he was last time. It seemed worse this time though. 

Harry opened his window with a curious and sympathetic expression. He waited to yell for Draco to open his window, though.

Draco walked around his room - no, paced, with furious haste. He was obviously angry, at whom Harry wasn't sure and could only assume was a parent.

Draco stopped pacing abruptly when he saw Harry, arms folded on the outside sill of the window, waiting patiently and watching him.

Harry waved with a large and genuine grin.

Draco wiped his face with the sleeve of his white jumper, leaving a grey puddle-like shape on the cuff. He walked over and opened his window.

"Hey." Draco's voice, unlike the last time, was audible and Harry could hear him very easily.

His voice had a sound that seemed to flow like silk when you ran it in between your fingers, with a mellow and well-kept tone, even if he had just finished crying. He sounded much more sophisticated than the apartment building seemed to prove.