Next Level🥰- chp. 8

Kayla in the mm^
Brianna POV
We was coming back inside from taking pictures cause it was bout time for the boys to meet us. My key had got stuck in the door and I was tryna unlock it. "Girl hurry tf up, I'm already finna be standing up all night at this damn party" Kayla said. "Shut up the key stuck" I said struggling. "Fuck this move out the way" Jordan said pushing me out the way. She started struggling too. "Not so easy now huh" I said pleased at the fact the she couldn't open the door neither. Then I heard a door open and I turned around. It was the boys. They looked like they had seen a ghost. Everybody turned around. "Got it" Jordan said lowly with all of her focus on Tyler. Zoey opened the door and was about to walk in the room. "I'm finna text Daunté ight" she said tapping my shoulder. "Okay" I said still staring at Marcus. After like 2 more seconds of staring he finally talked. "Can we come in or what?" "Uhh Yea yea come on" I said holding my hand out for him to grab. We walked in the room and sat down. Elijah was the last one in so he closed the door. A couple of minutes later of everybody being on they phone with their "dates" somebody knocked on the door so Zoey got up and answered it. It was Daunté. She didn't say anything she just hugged him really tight with her arms wrapped around his neck. "Heyyyyyy" he said confused. I pulled out my phone and started recording them and captioning it-
'not bestfriend and roomy😍'. They was so cute. I guess Marcus got a lil jealous and came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist while I was otp posting the video. "Watchu doing" I said smiling. "No watchu doing" he said with his head in the crook of my neck. Zoey and Daunté stopped hugging and sat down on her bed. "Why all y'all on ya phones" Daunté said questioning oh obsession with our phones. "Cause we can" I said getting smart. "Don't get smart" he said lightly tapping my cheek as if he was slapping me. "Don't hit me nigga" I said going into self defense mode and hitting him a couple times. Kayla was sitting in between Elijah's legs on her phone while he was sleep. And Jordan was sitting in a chair on her phone with her head on Tyler's shoulder while he was sitting in the chair next to her on his phone as well. Me and Marcus were sitting on the floor with our backs against the bed. "What time is it" Daunté said putting his arm around Zoey. "7" she said. "Oh fr, let's head out then" Marcus said.
Marcus POV
"Oh fr let's head out then" I said getting up off the floor. I was low key anxious to see what Brianna could do at a party. So everybody got up after I said that and Kayla had to wake Elijah up cause he was still sleep. This nigga always sleep. With being said we walked out and started walking towards the party. Elijah said it was in dorm 204. Ion kno how this shit finna go.
————————
After 50 years of "Elijah directions" we finally got there. When we walked in all you hear blasting music. I started nodding my head when I realized they was playing lil baby and gunna- ready. I started looking around more and saw people drinking, doing drugs, and dancing. Typical college party. "Let's go dance y'all" Brianna said getting everyone's attention. "I'm down" Jordan said. "Me too" Kayla said after. "KayKay go tell the DJ to play speaker knockerz-freak hoe" Bri said. "Gotchu" Kayla said walking to the DJ table. "Wait that ain't no regular dancing song, y'all finna twerk" Tyler said with his eyes bulged. "What else you do at parties" Brianna said. Oh my god. I'm coming to more parties with this girl. She just said what else do you do at parties. So Kayla came back. "He playing it next" she said and as soon as she said that the DJ played it. "Come on y'all" Brianna said. Her, Kayla, Jordan, and Zoey all went to the dance floor and started throwin it back and vibrating. I felt like Jesus had just blessed my eyes. Then I heard Elijah, Tyler, and Daunté in the background: "oh damn" Tyler said, "ian know she could do that" Daunté said, "yep I'm fuckin" Elijah said wiping his eyes. I just laughed and watched the show that was going on. She gon be cuffed by the end of the night.
Brianna short POV
We left the party after Zoey said she was tired but she was putting me out the room for the night and Daunté stayed with Zoey. Same with Kayla she put Jordan out and Elijah stayed so Jordan went to Tyler's dorm. I was left to go to Marcus's room.

Oop what y'all think happened ?🤣 Comment some ideas or if you have my snap or ig text me some on there. Love y'all ❤️