Who's there??

You were silently lounging around on your tree, you decided the tree was comfy and now it was yours, even going as far as to name it ' Spiky ' because of how many times you accidentally stabbed yourself with one of the trees branches.

Currently right now, you could say you were stumped- You were trying to figure out what to do, all of your animal friends were busy. Even Gaston! How the hell is that freaking sassy butterfly busy.... Well... It might've been because you were playing tag and almost ripped his wing off when you were nipping at him and he just didn't want to hang out with you.. Good times..

You looked around for a bit before a few footsteps filled your sensitive ears, your tail tip twitched, thinking maybe it was your animal friends and they wanted to play.. You quickly jumped up higher on the branches, deciding that you could pounce down and scare them, just for being busy.. Even if it wasn't their fault..... But still, you were in a playful mood.

The footsteps got increasingly louder, you were just about to charge of the branch and to the ground until you saw that it wasn't your animal friends. Your body jerked forward causing you to fall onto that branch, the autumn leaves shaking at the sudden movement. You froze and quickly tried to blend in.

" WHAT WAS THAT? " The blue thing questioned curiously, staring up into the giant tree named Spiky. It's terribly loud voice making a whimper release from your throat causing you to mentally scold yourself.

Oh look! It's a weird lookin' human in a tree, lets kill it because we're curious!

Thinking about it now, that has happened before. A group of teenagers were walking through the forest to go hunt for something, when one of them pointed at you after you'd sneezed because a blade of grass somehow got stuck in your nose. And you almost died... Until you flew off.. Mostly back to Spiky your #1 tree.

" OH I HEARD IT! IT SOUNDS HURT! ARE YOU OKAY MYSTERIOUS TREE FRIEND? " The white-orange one yelled. These two were skeletons... You heard monsters got to the surface but were plenty fine staying in the forest, which felt way more at home then the city.. The skeletons seemed friendly enough, and you being curious because you hadn't seen a monster up close in a long time. Preferring to watch from a distance, decided to hop down there in front of them.

You flared your nostrils slightly taking in their scent, the orange one smelt of cinnamon and spaghetti while the blue one smelt like vanilla and tacos. Interesting combination. You got off of your hands and feet and stood, rolling on the balls of your feet.

" Who're you? " You questioned quietly, taking in their appearance.

" I AM THE GRRREEEAATTT PAPYRUS " Papyrus said rolling the 'r'.

" AND I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS! BUT DO TO SOME COMPLICATIONS YOU MAY CALL ME BLUE! " The smaller blue one yelled- wait.. Complications? Now you were beyond intrigued.

" Complications? " You tilted your head slightly staring at Blue.

" U-UHM, YES COMPLICATIONS. " You stared at him a little more, getting disappointed you didn't get the answer you wanted.

" TINY HUMAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE ANYWAY? " Papyrus asked, staring at your tail. The only dragon like appearance that was showing currently. Being your horns were tucked into your beanie/hair. And your wings were folded neatly around your body. Which is why you wore a big hoodie, so people wouldn't ask why there were random spots protruding from your body.

" This is my home! " You smiled, proud to call this beautiful place your 'home'. You tail wagged a little at that thought. Papyrus seemed in awe but didn't comment. But someone did.