Welcome to your new home! pt 2

You were standing in the room that had been furnished, it seemed like such a shocker to finally live in a building after living in a tree for so long. 

The room had a bed ( whatever size you prefer ), under the window. The bedframe had a mattress on it and two pillows. But that was all, not that you were asking for anymore. You felt as if you were in debt to them for letting you- a person they've known for what? 2-3 days? Stay in their house, and give you food, shelter, etc! It was simply mind blowing, and you wanted to give them all something back, currently. Blue and Papyrus offered to go out to get you things for your room, bed sheets, pillow cases, decorations, etc. You tried to deny it, saying shelter was good enough, but the sweetie pies. Said 'you could have what they were offering because they had a lot of money.' Which made you pout, but they just turned around a went off to a store. Along with Edge, saying he was only going because he had higher standards then they did. Berry said he and Rus had to go shopping to get you clothes because your clothes had tears and holes in them. Red said he was gonna go grocery shopping, Stretch immediately butted in saying he would go. Before mumbling under his breath, ' just so you don't go buying that many joy buzzers again.. ' You pretended you didn't hear but tilted your head slightly nonetheless. Sans said he was going to Grillby's. Which meant, that left you alone in their house. 

You definitely wanted to get them something, and that something was gonna be special.

_______________________________________________

You were at Clovers cave, she was another fellow Dragon-human. And had a knack for collecting crystals, since there were 8 of them.. You would need 8 crystals.. 

" Chica? I got these special crystals for you to choose from for these amigos of yours. " She spoke turning around to you.

" Oh! Thank you Clove! " In front of you were many crystals, they were all very shiny and translucent. You picked the ones you thought they would like.

Dark red or burgundy ( For Red )

Crimson ( For Edge )

Burnt orange ( For Stretch )

Baby blue ( For Blue )

Violet ( For Berry )

Midnight purple ( For Rus )

Royal blue ( For Sans )

Bright orange ( For Papyrus )

" You gonna get me my favorite back, right chica? " Clover said over her shoulder, as she was organizing her crystals.

" Of course! Blue orchids right? " You replied, a bright smile on your face.

" You betcha. " She smiled back. You waved at her before you turned around a flew back.

________________________________________________

When you flapped back down to the house you noticed everyone outside running around frantically, calling out your name.

" Y/N! " Blue gasped as he ran over to you. Everyone looking at you and bolting over to check on you.

" Y/N, christ.. you okay? " Sans said

" Uh.. Yeah? Why? " You widened your eyes, you didn't mean to make them scared or anything..

" WE CAME BACK TO THE HOUSE AND YOU WERE GONE. " Berry said.

" yeah, thought you left or something. " Stretch spoke, leaning over Berry to look at you.

" WELL I OBVIOUSLY KNEW SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE. SHE WOULD NEVER DARE TO LEAVE THE PRESENCE OF THE GREAT PA- EDGE! " Edge piped up.

" not what you thought 10 minutes ago. " Rus grinned, Berry looked at him and smirked as well.

" WHA-! " 

" glad your okay though sweetheart. " Red smiled, putting a hand on your shoulder. 

" Yeah, don't see why i'd be hurt though! I'm pretty strong! " You smiled, a few of them chuckled.

" yeah yeah, whateva' floats yer' boat. " Red replied patting your back.

" HOW ABOUT WE GO BACK INSIDE, ITS GETTING QUITE LATE ALREADY. " Papyrus grinned.

" Yeah. " You smiled back at him.

As you got in the kitchen you gently put the crystals down, and showed the others.

" THOSE ARE VERY PRETTY, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM? " Blue questioned, staring down at the colourful minerals.

" An old friend of mine, she's very friendly! " 

" you get them for us? " Rus asked.

" Of course! It's the least I could do for letting me stay in your house. " You scratched the back of your neck, now embarrassed because of all the attention.

They took the ones you got them and put them in their rooms. Papyrus was the one who came back first and lead you to your room, saying they had a surprise for you. He opened the door and told you to open your eyes. You opened your eyes a smidge to get used to the new lighting. In the room was your bed, now having ( F/C ) sheets on it, as well as many pillows and a blanket with the same colour on them. The walls were also painted ( F/C ). There was a ( S/F/C ) bean bag in the corner, and a dresser that was the same colour. ( You can pick whatever else you want in your room. )

" Oh my goodness! Thank you, this is so beautiful! " You gasped, your mouth agape.

" NYEH HEH HEH, THANK YOU. BUT IT WASN'T JUST ME WHO WORKED ON IT. "  Papyrus said his hand on his hip, and his scarf flowing behind him somehow.

" Who else helped? " You smiled wide

" EVERYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE! "

" Tell them I said thank you then! I am quite tired after today. " You chuckled sheepishly

" OH! DO YOU NOT WANT DINNER? "

" No thank you, don't have an appetite as of now. "

" IF YOU ARE SURE.. BUT HAVE A GOODNIGHT HU- ER... ( Y/N )! "

" Right back at ya. " You smiled before trotting to your bed. Papyrus closing the door behind himself. You felt incredibly grateful, all of this.. But you haven't done nearly anything to repay them. except the crystals... But those were easy access. You sighed quietly before shifting so you were under the sheets, purring slightly at the warmth. You snuggled into the blankets a little more before you let sleep take over you.