Welcome to your new home! Pt 1

You woke up from your slumber to find yourself alone on the floor with Stretch and Sans, Red and Rus were on armchairs. You stretched your arms out and uncurled yourself. Standing up, you bent yourself backwards and stretched your arms over your head. Stretching out your tail and wings aswell, making them relaxed and less stiff then they were.

Your sensitive ears twitched when you heard noises in the kitchen, being curious, you wandered into the kitchen seeing Berry, Blue, Edge, and Papyrus.

" YOU IMBECILE! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO PUT MILK IN THE EGGS! " Edge screeched.

" WHY SHOULD I NOT PUT MILK IN THE EGGS! IT MAKES THEM FLUFFIER, THEREFORE MAKING THEM BETTER! " Berry shouted in reply, you were honestly surprised yourself that you hadn't heard this bickering from the living room.

" ONLY WEAKLINGS LIKE FLUFFY THINGS! " Edge smirked,

" HOW ABOUT WE ALL STOP AND WORK TOGETHER! " Blue smiled, trying to break up the argument.

" AND WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO WORK WITH YOU. " Edge said, glowering down at Blue.

" BECAUSE WERE FRIENDS! " Papyrus piped up, turning around from what he was doing. He had pancake batter on his apron.. Back tracking, you realized they all had aprons on.. Berry had one that said, ' COME CLOSE TO ME AND I WILL KILL YOU ' with a little heart at the bottom.. Aggressive, Edge had one that said ' BAD TO THE BONE ', You wondered if he realized it was a pun.. Blue had one that was just a picture of a muffin with a face, and Papyrus had one that said ' KISS THE SKELETON '.

" Y/N! " You were cut off when you were glomped by the smol blue skele.

" WOULD YOU LIKE TO COOK BREAKFAST WITH US? " Blue asked, jumping up and down. You smiled

" Sure. " Blue had stars in his sockets and pulled you farther into the kitchen.

" GREAT, ANOTHER IDIOT. " Berry sighed, the sentence didn't come out as prickly as it might've sounded.

Blue ignored the comment

" WOULD YOU LIKE TO FLIP THE PANCAKES Y/N? " Blue asked, you nodded and Blue handed you the spatula. Papyrus then poured the thick pancake mix into the pan and you waited for it to cook.

You finished cooking the pancakes and were now eating them with everyone, they were all striking up conversations with one another, when Papyrus suddenly asks.

" Y/N, IS IT ALRIGHT IF WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER AT YOUR HOUSE? " You stayed quiet for a moment, not knowing how to respond. Most of the table had gotten quiet, now awaiting your response.

" U-uh, I don't exactly... Have a home.? " You mumbled, shrinking into your hoodie. Papyrus's eyesockets widened his mouth ( mandible? ) slightly agape.

" YOU DO NOT HAVE A HOME? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING SHELTER ALL THIS TIME? " Blue pipes up, all the skeletons have worried looks in their sockets.

" A h-hole.. In a tree.. " You replied.

" THAT IS NOT A SUITABLE PLACE TO LIVE! YOU WILL GET HURT IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE UNPROTECTED FOR SO LONG! " Papyrus gasps standing up from his chair. Before you can say anything Papyrus continues.

" YOU SHALL STAY WITH US! FOR I WILL NOT FORGIVE MYSELF IF YOU GET HURT BECAUSE I WASN'T CONSIDERATE ENOUGH TO LEND YOU A PLACE TO STAY! " You looked around at the others, most had unsure looks.

" FINE THE PEASANT CAN STAY! I DONT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE IF THEY GET HURT. " Berry was the first to break the silence, Blue nods excitedly, Edge nods as well. Making a 'hmph' sound. Since Berry agreed, Rus nodded as well. Edge glances at Red who was looking at Papyrus and you unsure.

" are ya' sure? Didn't ya' just meet er'? " Red drawls, looking at his brother nervously. To which Edge glared, earning a small nod from Red.

Sans sighs but obliges nonetheless, he would feel bad letting someone who was such great friends with his bro get kicked out to the street- er.. Forest..

" okay, fine. but there are gonna be some rules. " he said glancing at you. You didn't know how to respond, you were getting offered a place to live.. Even though you might get homesick.. You couldn't believe your luck! You felt like you were going to cry from pure happiness! -- wait what. It was to late, warm floods of tears came pouring out of your orbs, rolling down your cheeks and dribbling off your chin.

" Y/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT? " Papyrus says worriedly

" Y-yeah. " You smiled brightly at him.

" WHY ARE YOU CRYING! " Blue shouts, running over to give you a warm hug.

" because i'm happy. " You whispered

" PARDON? " Blue asks.

" Because im happy, you are the nicest people i've ever met. And i'm so lucky to have met you all. " You said louder, making sure they all could hear. You think you said it so sincerely it ALMOST, made Blue and Papyrus cry.

" WE ARE ALL LUCKY TO HAVE MET YOU TO Y/N! ITS A WIN-WIN SITUATION! " Papyrus beams.

" I AGREE! " Blue smiles.

" GASP! WE SHOULD SHOW YOU YOUR NEW ROOM! " Papyrus gasps.

" ILL MAKE A WELCOME CAKE! " Blue shouts excitedly.

" Thank you, you all are truly generous. " You giggle as they all seemed to blush slightly at your sincere compliments.

Sorry this ones shorter than the others, thank you all for enjoying/reading this book! I am currently working on the cover, I took colours from the suggestions I got. And I am colouring it black and orange, ( I'm combining the comments I got to make it fair! And the colours look pretty nice together ) Have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening!