CHAPTER SIX - BAD GUYS

SONG NAME - EMPTY SPACE BY JAMES ARTHUR

ERIK'S POINT OF VIEW 

There couldn't be anything to explain the relief I had to see her laying there in the field, her arms spread out with her legs downward almost like she was posing

There couldn't be anything to explain the relief I had to see her laying there in the field, her arms spread out with her legs downward almost like she was posing. Her eyes closed, her presence was stronger and growing stronger as I watched on. It was like she was taking in her surroundings. 

I was just reenacting through Eva's steps, following the paces she took to her home when her scent flowed with the wind so subtly. I could tell it was hers. I could practically feel the resemblance. I felt Erebus push forward but I restrain him completely. I am not going to ruin her peace because of his anxiousness to know if it was her. He was the one that was distant from her and now he was curious, I didn't blame him. 

I could still be looping from waking up. 

Yet somehow I knew.

I could feel my eyes grazing her body, she's not a child. She has grown up really well.  It was only when I saw her body twitch abnormally that I stepped forward in worry, I lower my head to see past the branches and wait. Then came out a growl-like-yelp, my heart sunk to my stomach at the noise.

She was crying out in pain. 

I force my dominance towards her like a blanket, a calming sense to keep her from feeling overwhelmed. I push harder and harder even this was taking out too much energy from me, the energy I lacked. The energy I would give her any second of every day for her. Suddenly, her body morphed as if she were to sprint in my direction and I hesitate, pulling back slightly to look back up and see silver.

The silver I very much wanted to caress. The silver that I yearned for so long. A hypnotic silver. I pull away unconsciously as she was just too persistent in her stare like she could see every detail on me.

Had she recognized me? Had she known I was looking for her? My chest convulses as her body falls forward, I grip the tree tightly as I wanted to flash and catch her.

Hold her closely.

"Don't hold back, Romeo," Erebus growled out and I could feel my eyes flaring too long. "Look." He says and when I gaze at her a little longer and out appeared two long tails swaying like trees in the wind. I felt my backache as I could remember mine appearing, I sigh out in memory. I lift my hand, to see the black tail rise and I smile.

It's an extension of Erebus. It doesn't mean I can control her, it simply means that she's a part of me as I am her. 

Mel told me before that when the tails appeared that she made one for me. I move my hand more, with a flare of red coming from my Markings. I move it a little before focusing more on it.