CHAPTER EIGHT - TELL ME MORE

SONG NAME - SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS BY GRACE VANDERWAAL 

RECI'S POINT OF VIEW 

AUTHOR'S NOTE - THIS WILL BE SPLIT INTO TWO PARTS FOR SIMPLICITY AND PEACE OF MIND LIKE PREVIOUSLY. 

PART ONE - 

PART ONE - 

I walked and walked and walked as my legs were hurting, it's all worth it though. After all, I wanted to see her again, the pretty girl in the woods. The one with the pretty hair, and the pretty smile. The one that slept all day and all night. The one that Mommy said was a myth. Even if she was a long, long, long-distance away I knew I would make it.

I told her about the girl but she didn't listen to me, that's why today I brought two apples. One for her and one for me. She would get the good one, I didn't mind the bad one since Mommy said it was always the one that was just a little bruised.

I stumble, dropping the good apple and gasp before getting up and cleaning it with my shirt. I brought my pack. The one with blankets and a book with a flashlight. I brought three books for Sil. I call her Sil because of her hair. Her hair that's Silver.

Sil. For Silver.

I huff as I had to climb over the log again. I told Mommy that there was younger than me, the one that sleeps on the floor. She didn't look seven. I don't think she is.

"Sil, Sil, Sil." I sang as there was normally the white ribbon, I left to find my way to her. "Silver!" I yelled as I jumped from the top of the fallen tree. "Si-" I freeze. I placed two ribbons near here, one on her wrist and another that was on the tree next to her and I only saw the one on the tree. "Sil!" I call out but there were only birds. "Silver!" I called out and walked closer to the ribbon.

"Erik?" I turn my head to the voice and jump back, dropping the apples again when I see Sil. But she looked so different. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were open. "You aren't Erik." She said clearly. Was she younger than me? She sounded like me.

"I-I-I'm Reci." I fumble to grab the apple and clean it on my shirt before holding it to her. "Here's some food." I give her the good one and she looks at my hand then to me before she just appeared closer. She didn't walk, she just flashed.

"What's that?" She asked and grabbed the good apple. She held it closer to her face and I place the bag on the floor.

"An apple, dummy," I comment and grab the blanket as all she wore was a small cut-up dress. "Here, don't get cold." I opened it and placed it around her before she looked at me with the apple.