What Are You to Me?

Kirishimas POV
"Sorry guys! Don't worry 'm ready to go!"
I wave at my classmates as everyone starts walking away from the dorms and out to the city.
I had rushed out here as fast as I could and had just enough time to put on my crocs, now that would have been a disaster.

Sero and Kaminari walk slowly at the back of the group so that I can catch up.
"Honestly what took you so long?" Sero asks, walking to my right.
'M not really sure what to say to that.
Oh I was just staring at Bakugo shirtless while stuttering like an idiot.
Yeah, I don't think so.

Before I could think of an answer Kaminari latched on to my arm, turning me towards him. If I hadn't been so confused about his behavior I would have busted up laughing at his face of utter bafflement, Kaminari made the stupidest faces.
"Wait!...Don't tell me... you didn't...-or did you? Holy shit Kirishima!"

I looked to Sero to see if he could translate Kaminaris strange rambling. Sero just shrugs, shaking his head, if even Sero didn't understand what Kaminari was saying...welp we're all doomed.

"Did you take our "advice" seriously," Kaminari looks around before leaning in close to whisper the last part, "-and actually have sex with Bakugo?"
"WHAT THE HELL KAMINARI! NO!" I basically scream at the moronic blond, making the rest of the class turn to look at us before most of them deciding it was just the normal shenanigans.

"Yeah, and also I'm pretty sure they would've needed more time..." Sero places his hand on his chin like he was really thinking how long it would take for Bakugo and I to have sex.
I slap his hand away from his chin, "Stop analyzing cause it didn't happen."

"I swear you guys always have your minds in the gutter..." I sigh, 's as if I have two little devils sitting on my shoulders. As we continue to move farther away from U.A. I feel a winter breeze rip through my summer apparel causing me to shiver.
"Damn, 's really cold out, huh?"

Sero laughs a little at my obvious statement, "Well yeah, it's winter dude, you look like your headed to the beach."

"I didn't have time to change-" I complained before pushing my chest out with a steely resolve, "-Anyway a real man can handle a little cold."
The trio of boys hadn't noticed that Momo and Jiro has snuck back to the end of the group to talk to them.
"You know, a real man also knows when to take the help of others." Momo says wisley as she creates a big black trench coat out of her arm and hands it to me.

"Yeah, I guess so." I slightly mumble, still wondering if this questioned my manhood or not, still Momo used her quirk so I should be grateful. "Thanks Momo!" I give a bright smile while pulling the trench coat- which is surprisingly cozy- over myself.

"Should I make something else to keep you warm, Kirishima?" Momo looked worriedly at my crocs and shorts.
"Naw,'s fine Momo, the restaurant ain't to far away is it?" I say buttoning up the trench coat to preserve body heat.
Momo pulled out her phone to look at a map of town. "Oh only five minutes!-... oh, wait, no that's by car so...more like ten minutes."

While it was very cold and the sun was mostly covered up by clouds 'm pretty sure I'd  be fine with just the coat, after all my quirk makes me naturally more hardy and resilient than others. "Yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry about it Momo."

Momo nods her head turning to Jiro and Kaminari who had started arguing over the hottest new music artist. During their conversation Sero had wandered over to talk to Sato, Koda and Ojiro near the middle of the class.

I tuned into Kaminari and Jiros debate but in the back of my mind I kept wondering what Bakugo was up to right now.

Bakugos POV
"FUCK!"
I yell as searing heat tore through my arm muscles and burned my hands.
I plopped down onto a bench shoving my hands into a bowl of lukewarm water that had started off hot but got colder thanks to this shitty winter fucking weather.