You Give Me Strength

Bakugo POV
Everything fucking hurts.
My whole body's sore, even my goddamn brain feels muddled.
'M not sure how long I've been crying, could've been a few minutes or a fucking hour, I don't know and I don't really give a shit either. Cause right now I feel warm and safe, two things I hadn't felt for a while.

I feel a pair of strong arms pick me up bridal style, carrying me out of the bathroom.
God, 'm fucking drained, my body feels so goddamn heavy.
My eyelids flutter open and close as I fight to stay awake. I hadn't even realized that 'm currently laying on the bed and fucking Kirishima 's trying to tell me something.
"...so here's the pajamas. I'll be outside if you need me."
The redhead makes his way out of the room, closing the door gently.
I sigh, sitting up groggily before throwing the dampened towel off of me. Grabbing the nightwear it consists of a slightly baggy maroon T-shirt, a pair of dark grey pants and some black boxer briefs. I change and promptly fall back down onto the covers, usually I sleep without pants but 's fucking winter and they're pretty warm.

Ding!
I turn my head towards the jarring sound of my phone notifications in the silent room. Groaning, I roll over and grab it. 'S 8:27 and the bright screen displays a familiar name.
Kirishima:
Can I come back in?
Ahh, so he finally learned how to ask for permission before barging into peoples rooms. I quickly type a, sure, before tossing my phone back on the nightstand. A few seconds later the redhead walks back in, sitting hesitantly on the edge of the bed, concern coating his normally care free features. It pisses me off, I dig my fingernails into the palms of my hands, creating little half circles in the skin. Stop looking at me like that. I already feel fucking weak on my own, I don't need your pity.

As if Kirishima had read my thoughts he speaks up,
"I know you don't want me worrying about you."
I "tch," snapping my gaze away and out towards the dark window.
"Great, glad we're on the same fucking page. Leave me alone."
I hear the boy sigh before speaking again,
"I know you don't mean that."
"Well I do." I snap back, my eyes glinting fiercely. Why can't you just leave me alone like everyone else? What's in it for you?

"You don't have to go through life all alone, there's people out there that want to help you, Bakugo."
"Just shut up!"
My voice starts to raise as anger fuels my once tired body. I don't need your fucking help! I've always done things on my own, without anybody's fucking assistance. And 's damn well gonna stay that way.
"No! 'M not letting you push me away, Bakugo!"
Kirishimas voice is firm and determined as his eyes bore into me with a fiery passion.
"Well maybe you should fucking stay away! Did that ever occur to you, huh?"
I try to make my voice as nasty and sarcastic as possible. Leave me! Despise me! Get out of my fucking life for your own goddamn good!
"Why would I do that? You're my friend!" Kirishima seems unaffected by my tone, more confused than anything.
"Because 'm the bully, the delinquent, the brat, the one kid no one wants be around!-"
I enunciate every description by pushing roughly on Kirishimas chest and shoulders. With each shove my heart clenches and hurts immensely. The words I spew taste like poison in my mouth, I hate it- I hate it so fucking much. Just leave me! Why won't you give up on me?! Why do you put up with all my fucking bullshit?!
"-'m a nuisance! A fucking asshole to everyone I meet! So HATE me! RESENT ME! DETEST ME LIKE THE AWFUL FUCKING HUMAN BEING I A-"
Slap

The sound silences my yelling, leaving the room eerily quiet, only disturbed by our heavy breathing.
I raise a trembling hand to my cheek, it stings painfully from the impact. My gaze 's downcast but a small smile creeps along my lips. I laugh dryly,
"So you actually hit me... good, 's about time..." 
I wait for him to leave or maybe hit me again, to fucking spit at me or cuss, yell- anything... something...
But he doesn't, we just sit there for a few moments until the tension is too heavy for me to bare. I look up at him, more bitter words falling from my mouth,
"Now you understand why everyone..."
My breath hitches in my throat as my sentence trails off. My eyes widen and focus on the redhead in front of me. Fat tears roll down his sorrowful face as he clenches tightly onto the bedsheets beneath us. No...no-shit I didn't want this, I just thought he would get mad and leave, but I ended up hurting him instead. What the fuck is wrong with me?