Get Your Hands Off Me!

Kirsihmas POV
My arms harden, making quick work of the entrance doors I break through. As I jump into the blue flames of the burning building I fully harden my body, tearing the edges of my clothes-shit, oh well, now's not the time to be worrying over ruined clothes. In fact I had a lot more to be worried about, for example, the god awful smell that greets my nose when I start running though the fire. The flames sting my nose in all the wrong places in a way that leaves me hacking with a bitter taste on my tongue.

Obviously I don't want these gross flames turning me to charcoal so I keep my body hardened as I run through the blaze towards the stairs. The fire licks at my body but does nothing but give me some nice heat to combat the winter weather. Once I've gotten to the second floor I turn off my hardening since the fire hadn't made 's way up the stairs yet-but it soon would. With this impending danger on my mind I race down the hallways until reaching Bakugo's room. I bang on the door a couple times, when I get no response I pull at the handle, fuck of course 's locked, I don't wanna piss off Bakugo but he could be passed out from the fumes or something! Panicked thoughts overtake rational decision making and causes me to worry. Having made up my mind I quickly harden my fist, bringing it down upon the handle, the lock successfully gives way and I kick the door open.

Stepping in to the room 'm not sure what 'm expecting, but the sound of rushing water was definitely not one of them. My face heats up realizing where Bakugo 's and what I'd have to do, face palming like an idiot I drag my hands down the sides of my face groaning. I glance out the broken door to see the fire already devouring Shoujis room. Shit. I quickly shut what was left of Bakugos door and open the closet by the bathroom. There's an assortment of cleaning and bathroom supplies. On the middle rack are towels of all sizes for accessibility purposes. I grab one of the biggest fluffy, white towels that would either be for a really big guy or a girl.

As I grab it and reach my hand out to the bathroom handle I feel my face flare up again in embarrassment. Maybe I can just close my eyes and hand him the towel? No, Bakugo's way to stubborn to just go along with that. Also he's probably gonna scream and try to blow me up... dammit. I guess I'll just have to grab him and make sure I've got my face hardened when he tries to use his quirk on me. He'll be at a disadvantage since he'll likely be embarrassed and already grappled. I breath in and out slapping my face a couple times to gather myself. I hope you'll forgive me Bakugo, and that I can keep liking you even after something like this...
Taking a deep breath, I harden my fist and break down the door much like how I'd done earlier. Before I can think twice and bitch out I rush in.

Bakugos POV
I was trying to enjoy my damn shower until apparently those assholes came back and one of those fuckers had the balls to come banging on my door. 'M basically seething, and the hot water 's not helping. They better fucking hope a teacher's around by the time I get out or 'm gonna fucking kill whatever dipshit was idiotic enough to mess with m-BAM!
Did... did- those fuckers just...BREAK DOWN MY FUCKING DOOR?! WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?! ALL MIGHT FOR FUCKS SAKE?!
Oh they are so dead, I swear if I wasn't in the fucking shower I would already be chocking the bastard in my room. I scrub out the rest of the shampoo in my hair and grab the conditioner, I needed to get the fuck out of this bathroom as soon as possible. As I massage in the fruit scented conditioner I strain to hear anymore banging for a minute or two. Good, they probably heard the water and got the fuck out, 'm still gonna kill whatever dipshit that was though.
At least that's what I fucking thought as I finished washing out the rest of the conditioner.
BAM!
"THE FUCK?!"
I scream out of surprise, I have enough common sense to turn off the water before snapping my head back around to someone swiftly pulling back the shower curtain. Had it been anyone else I would be in a combat stance right now with my quirk blazing. But seeing the flash of red hair and ruby eyes with a small scar to match em, I find myself wanting to cover up like a fucking girl. But no my body won't even fucking listen to that much, instead 'm frozen there, staring at him with my hand still on the damn shower handle like an idiot.
I try to force something out of my fucking mouth, to scream, shout, to blow this pervert up! But the words choke at the back of my throat leaving my mouth hanging open, with nothing coming out. Until I manage a strained...
"S-shitty Hair?!"