lance x reader

Hi omg i haven't been this excited to write in a while this is the first chapter of voltron x reader and its gonna be short sorry 😣(27)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N pov

I was laying on the couch waiting for my oh so loving boyfriend to come home. I text him a minutes ago and he said hed be home by nine....it was 9:30 that's 30 minutes to long. As on cue I jingling keys behind the front door than see my one and only walk in holding grocery bags. I jump in his back and hold on like a koala. "Where have you been" I said before burying my head into the crook of his neck

Lance POV

I just walked into my house and my Angel's already on me what a wonder way to be welcomed home. "Sorry I was getting sweets and stuff for movie night" I said with my usual pumped up voice. I walk to our kitchen and set stuff down Y/N still on my back. "Hey koala come on get off so we can make a fort and pick movies" I say grabbing her legs supporting her so she doesn't fall. "But your lance McClain you can handle my weight" she said in a matter of fact tone while pulling her phone from her pocket checking some reading app. With a playful sigh I started walking around the house gathering things to make a fort out of pillows and blankets "well with all that talk I simple cannot let my lady down" I say in a over dramatic tone that she giggled at.

Y/N pov

It was always fun on movie not lance is a comedian everyday but on movie night it feels like he gets even funnier. I stuck on his back all the while he was making the for. "Hey princess you ok back there?" He says in a amusing but kinda concerned voice. I only responded with a nod and hugging him thither taking in his scent. I always thought it was creepy when people did that but know that I have someone I really love it just seems....natural? I'm not sure it's hard to explain but believe me it doesn't seem as weird. I get snapped out of my daze when I hear lance call my name asking me which movie to watch. I decide on toy story and we stayed up all night watching the whole series of movies.

It was around 1am when I was a sobbing mess watching Andy leave his toys. Lance is hugging me and rubbing my back his eyes are watery but he refuses to cry in front of me. He sits me in between his legs in still facing the t.v but lance know has his arms around my waist and head on my shoulder. I guess feeling him there sort of calmed me down as we watch the credits I feel myself slowly fall asleep leaning into lance.

Lance POV

I notice Y/N was asleep and laugh a little all that fuss over a movie. I carefully pick her up bridal style and carry her to our room. As I carry her she starts clinging to my shirt I'm guessing shes still mad about the movie. I lay down and cover her and me up the sudden movement wakes her up. "Sharpshooter what are you doing?" She said in a still half asleep voice. I hug her and close my eyes "it's time for bed princess go back to sleep". I didn't get s response so I figured she went back to sleep ,but I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and she snuggled close kissing my cheek and saying "night Sharpshooter" before going to sleep. With that our movie day ends.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Welp what you think? Word count 615

This is first one shot in a while so sorry if it's bad but I hope you like it have a wonderful day/afternoon/night