shiro x reader

Heya starting the schedule to day and then I'll start getting back on track KNOW SHIRO X READER 😆. The story is that you two have been dating for two years...and the rest is a surprise.
Btw in this story we gonna say shiros bi
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Shiros POV

Me and y/n have been dating for as long as I can remember but......we've never kissed. I mean of course we've done simple pecks on the cheek or I kiss her hand ,but never have we had a actual kiss. I have a small plan working but I'm not sure how its going to go. I'm....kind of scared.....what if shes not ready for this kind of stuff. I gusse there only one way to find out.

Y/n pov

I love shiro but...we've been dating for a very long time and he hadn't really made any moves. I know he's too much of a sweet heart to do anything over the top ,but I figured with time...he'd warm up. I have a feeling he's noticing the elephant in the with my subtle hints. I hear shiro call me to the kitchen taking me out of my trans. I scurry to the kitchen knowing he's probably shouted my name a million times. "Oh what ever can my dear shiro need" I say in a playful voice

Shiro POV

I always feel at ease hearing her...a-anyway I reply "I need my lovely l/n to comfort my broken heart. She looked confused "...I burned the cookies..." she looked surprised but then amused. "Seriously jeez takashi you scared the fudoodle cakes out of me here let me try one" she puts a cookie in her mouth while texting I think the contacts said pidge. Plan kiss y/n for the first time is ago. "Jeez n/n you gonna hog all the cookies" she looked surprised but responded "dude theres a plate full this one belongs to yours truly" she hugged the cookie. I put my hand in her cheek "welp I want this one but I gusse I'll go for the alternative". I kiss her for the first time. I waited to see if she'd push me away but she didn't  so I took it a step further and pulled her closer causing her to gasps and I......

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Word= 408

Okie that's the chapter the end is up to your imagination. I hope you like it sorrt it's a little short give feed bk and request love you bye~