Keith kogan x half animal reader

Crappppp so the schedule want to Lucifer but imma try to get back on it...didn't work I have no inspiration but I'm trying (ha I wrote this months ago and the schedule has not worked...)

This is just another simple relax day~ and you get to be your favorite animal! Yeah dont look to far into that I got writers block-_-
      ~°●○     ~○●°♡♤♡°●○~     ○●°~

Kogan POV

Y/n was in her f/a form sitting next to me and resting her head in my lap. She was playing with my hair. "Mullet why are you so cute" she asked playfully. "I dont know y/n why are you so hot?" I said with a smirk. She blushed and tugged on a piece of my hair "aww n/n not nice" I got up and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss "you brought it on yourself Kogan". After we separated I stared at her beautiful e/c's. She got up and stretched "come on hunks making pasta we don't want lance and him eating it all themselves".

After she got me up we made our way to the kitchen finding pidge and lance sitting o the counter waiting for hunk to finish. Y/n walked up to lance and put her arm around him "hey sharp shooter where's your girlfriend?". "Allura's out with blue said she wanted to connect more or something" he said putting his arm around her shoulder. You'd think I'd feel jealous but those two have been friends sense dippers, when I marry this girl I'm gonna have to ask her dad then this idiot before I can put a ring on it. "Mullet!" I come back to reality hearing y/n calling me and handing me a plate. After we ate me and the others went to change into more loose close for training.

"Alright guys we've been slacking so today we'll be training ten times as hard so be prepared" Shiro said with his signature smile. Hunk and Lance went first Lance of course tried to take it a little easy on Hunk sense most all of us see the guy as a big teddy bear. Big mistake on his part when Hunk took him down pretty hard "ughhh this is so not cool" he said pouting. Hunk on the other hand celebrated his victory before helping Lance up. Next was Pidge and Shiro. Pidge put up one hell of a good fight but no one beats Shiro in hand to hand combat. Next was me and y/n "your going down Kogan" she said cockily. When we stood in front of each other I could see her eyes change a little lookin more like her animal ones. When I blinked the moment I looked back at her she was gone. I sense her behind me and catch the leg that was coming to my back only to get on to my face making me let go and stumble back. I look up to see her smirking while I hold my jaw. I growl and charge toward her throwing punches that she blocked till I went for her legs and she fell. She smirked and tripped me so I fell hovering over her. "wow Kogan moving fast" she said smirking. I smiled at her "only for you my love" I said before kissing her. "alright, alright you two get up some of us wanna keep our food in our body" Shiro cut in gesturing to the other who didn't appreciate their friends flirting in front of them. I picked y/n up and threw her over my shoulder "then well take this elsewhere". Y/n waved bye as I took us back to our room.

Me and y/n layed in bed her fairy lights on giving her eyes a sparkle before they shut and she fell asleep.

"Night sweetie" I said before falling asleep myself

  ~°●○     ~○●°♡♤♡°●○~     ○●°~

word count= 641