17 | It's Time.

Kabir's POV

We went back to hotel after visiting Tina aunty. We came and freshened up. I was on my laptop working on some presentation Zayn had to make. That shit head must have been asleep. So I am finishing it. I am trying to get my work done but my wifey is disturbing me. She doesn't have to do anything for me to get disturbed. Like right now, she's standing there taking her ear rings off but unknowingly she just make me go mad for her. Her every movement makes me go crazy for her, like little things. Urghh, I grunted inwards. Get a grip mate!

I sighed and started working. I fell asleep unknowingly. I woke up to someone snuggling closer to me. I smiled, pulling her closer and kissing her forehead. She looked angelic, sleeping. I can't get enough of her. Then I touched the scar on her cheek. I could sense my anger building up. How dare that asshole made my wife cry? I immediately called my security officer.

"Hello Sir," he answered on the first ring itself.

"Hello John. I need you to find out where exactly Mathew Beckman is," I told him.

"It will done right away. Anything else sir?" he asked.

"That's it for now. Mail me those details ASAP," I told him, ending the call.

Then after a while, I got the mail and got to know he's right here in Paris. I smirked.

Then I got ready with my hoodie and jeans on. I kissed her cheek and she budged, holding my hand. I smiled and slowly got out of her grip. I started my car and remembered the convo between that asshole and me. I gripped the steering wheel, tight.

3 Days earlier:

I was going through all the mails after Riya was asleep. Then I got a call. I saw and my jaw clenched. Mathew!

"Hello," I said, curtly.

"Hey hero, enjoying with your chick?" he asked, smirking.

"Shut the hell up," I yelled slowly, trying not to wake her up.

"Whoa, is she still beside you? Gosh you're lucky man. I couldn't do much with her last time. But I will not leave her next time. Let her know that," he told me, laughing.

I was about to shout at him, but Riya snuggled closer to me, putting her arm around my torso.

Calm down Kabir, she'll wake up.

"I will see your end and trust me, you will regret this," Saying calmly, I ended the call.

Present:

I reached the hotel he was staying at. I got out of the car and waited, leaning on the car. After a while, my men got Mathew and threw him in front of me. He was bruised. But I am not the type of guy, who would pity him. I made him, stand by his collar. He stood, his head low. I gave him a low blow on the jaw and he fell down, yelping in pain.

"How dare you touch what's mine? You made her cry. I would've killed you on the same day but she stopped me from doing so," I said, punching him again.

After a while, my guards took him to the hospital. I can't kill him. Riya will not forgive me if I do that. She's way too good and she'll leave. I can't handle that.

Then I went back to the hotel and slowly tiptoed to the bed. I lay on the bed and Riya was mumbling something in her sleep.

"I love you Kabir," she said, slowly.