Mated to the Devil of Hell (Published)

Maria, Sebastian, and the rest of her family have been living peacefully for the past year. She's still a little inexperienced as a demon, but with the help of Sebastian, Alois, and Luca, she's learning quickly. 

Things didn't go quite as planned, however. A baby is slowly growing inside her. Well, not so much slowly, but for a demons pace it's not very fast.

They wanted a baby, of course, but both are slightly worried about having a child born of their own blood. Raising Alois and Luca was one thing because they were far past the newborn and toddler stage, but raising a baby demon isn't something you can really plan well for.

Ever isn't having much luck, either. With a baby of her on the, her worries are double that of Maria and Sebastian. Not to mention William is being more overprotective then ever.

That's not the only thing bothering her, though. Secretes from a past she'd rather forget are coming back to haunt her.

Could it cost her to lose her closets friends and the family she only just now was able to except?

What does this new organization have in store for our pregnant demon and reaper?

Find out in the third and probably final book in the Archbishop series.