Feel Our Heartbeat (Uta no Prince Sama)

Hailey Storm was the new transfer student from America. She's the typical school girl nerd. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail with her bangs hanging in her face, she wore glasses slightly too think, and her nose was stuck in a book.

So what brought a girl like her to an academy full of composers and singers? The answer was simple yet saddening. Her parents passed away, so she was sent to live with her eccentric aunt. Low and behold, her aunt thinks she has a hidden talent, and a slight social anxiety, so she enrolled her in one of the top musical schools in the world.

Hailey, with little knowledge on the actual musical world, has no idea that the very academy she's attending is the birthplace and school of the legendary Starish. Actually, she has no idea who Starish is.

So how can a girl like her fit in at a place were Starish is all the rage?

By joining the group, of course! After a certain principal hears her singing and playing the piano, he sees it as the perfect opportunity to expand to a broader audience and maybe even a few male fans. Will she make it in a group of six talented, and stunningly handsome, guys? And just whose eyes did she catch along the way?

Future Book IdeasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara