Chapter 1: Familiar Face

The city lights glow the dark night sky. Cars zip past, leaving a trail of light behind them from their head lights. The city buildings tower over the crowds of people, who all have their destination to arrive at.

Leorio watches people walk past, sipping on his smoothie in a fast food restaurant. He sighs and finishes his smoothie. Once Leorio had payed and left the fast food restaurant, he merged into the crowd.

Leorio walks past strangers and new faces. His head down, but still able to see their faces in the corner of his tired eyes.

He walks past a man with dark brown hair, a lady with sunglasses. Some drunk mates with beards singing country road. Leorio ignores them all and almost instantly forgets seeing them.

Leorio walks past a person. But freezes. His eyes widening. Turning around, praying he had seen someone's face he'd been longing to see for too long.

Leorio has a closer look, but is disappointed as a blond haired woman continues to walk ahead.

Leorio looks down and continues to walk his way but is bumped into.

"... ugh, sorry.." Leorio apologies, but stops to stare at him.

Him. With blond hair up to his shoulders. Him. With eyes sharp and dark. Him. With pale skin and a young, but frail body. Him. Who Leorio had longed to see.

Leorio tries to say something, but his emotions overflow his intentions to speak, and hugs the blond haired teen.

"... Leorio..?" A familiar voice calls. The name echoing though Leorio's ears and mind. As he recognises the voice well. Too well.

Leorio tries to speak again. But again is interrupted by his emotions. And holds the teen tightly. His lip trembling.

Leorio gulps, and finally says, "I missed you so much, Kurapika."

Kurapika smiles. And hugs Leorio back.

Both experiencing a feeling that is too special for words to touch.