Chapter 5: Mind Control

Kurapika's glow a sudden scarlet, sending his chain towards Chrollo.

Chrollo smiles, opening a book and activates his nen ability.

Kurapika's chains freeze in place, and start to flake away into thin air. Kurapika tries to emulate his chains but is unsuccessful.

"I so happened to have someone's ability to deactivate someone's nen." Chrollo said.

Closing his book and stepping closer to Kurapika. A sharp sudden pain hits Chrollo in the check, Kurapika delivering a harsh kick to Chrollo.

Kurapika leaps at Chrollo, attempting to break Chrollo's neck. Chrollo throws him back onto the broken bed.

Kurapika coughs, and tries to leap onto Chrollo again but collapses.

Kurapika's body was still weak, and fragile. So it was easy for Chrollo to trap Kurapika's hands under his own. Kneeling on top of Kurapika.

Chrollo smiles. "What beautiful eyes you have." Tilting his head to the side. Kurapika grits his teeth, his enraged scarlet eyes stare back at Chrollo.

"Out of all the eyes I've seen in my life.." Chrollo moves his face closer to Kurapikas.

".. I remember yours so vividly. And somehow only yours."

Kurapika knees Chrollo in the stomach and pushes Chrollo off. Chrollo acts fast and locks Kurapika down properly. Trapping every lim.

"And that cute thing you call strength.." Chrollo holds Kurapikas hands down with one hand and brushes Kurapika's check with the other. Still smiling.

"I can't seem to get you out of my head..." Chrollos lips press against Kurapika's.

Chrollo jerks back and hits Kurapika in the face.

Chrollo feels something run down his check. Touching his lip, Chrollo sees deep red on the tip of the finger.

Chrollo looks back and forth from his finger to Kurapika, who had drips of blood on his own lips, frowning back at Chrollo.

"That was unneeded." Chrollo said, wiping the blood of his mouth and chin.

"But don't worry, You'll soon come to need me.."

(Kurapika's POV)

Day 1 of being captured.

I wake up and found myself in a dimly lit room. The place has stone walls and a concrete floor. It is cold. Quiet cold.

Theres nothing in here apart from a stone-looking door, and this bed I am on.

Its unlikely, but I should check if the door is unlocked.

Mmm.. Just as I predicted. Its locked. I guess theres no other way out.

I will kill him. I know I will. I have to. And I shell..

Day 5 of being captured.

I am getting fairly decent food, surprisingly.

And the bedding is quiet well done. But I cannot stay in here.

My... legs still hurt from last night... He.. is going to pay..

What does he want for me? Why is he doing this?

For pleasure? For Satisfaction? I guess I won't know..

I should get some rest... after last night, I am exhausted..

Day 18 of being captured.

This headache.... it hurts...

I hate him..

——

Its been a month.... I wish I could understand why he does this..

Maybe.. I can help him.... maybe I can.. save him..

I mean, he said I have the potential to change people.. maybe I can change him..

——

(3 Months have passed)

... man.. I wish he didn't have to go at me so hard.. But it's alright .. this is all for him.

I ... care about him..

——

(5 days before Leorio finds Kurapika)

I wish Chrollo were here. I'm bored, and need to play with him. Hush hush, Kurapika, hes alright, hes safe. He will be back. I hope he will be back...

——

(Out of Kurapika's POV)