The Truth

JACQUEES P.O.V.

"Nigga!" I said laughing. Issa laughed and started dogging on Malik.

"Nigga who is you to talk? Didn't that bitch with that disease give you that sloppy toppy for like what? A dollar. Then on top of that you let that bitch ride while she was on her period! Hell naw." He said laughing. These niggas!

"Damn! The fuck wrong with you?!" I said with a disgusted look on my face. Issa laughed and we pulled up at Ci house. We had went to the store and got Ciara popcorn and stopped by the court for a lil while.

"Fuck all y'all! Just mad cause I gets all the pussy." He said. We both looked at each other and fell out laughing. This nigga funny!

"Yeah you gets all the roach pussy." Issa said laughing.

I shook my head and opened the door to Ciara house.

"It's going to be okay. Give Que some time. Maybe he'll open up about it." Khris said wrapping her arms around Ciara. I raised my eyebrow. Why they talking about me behind my back though.

"Open up about what?" I said. They all looked at me and Ciara looked as if she might die. I looked between her and Khris and they both just stared not knowing what to say.

"Uh nothing." Ciara said quickly while jumping up walking up to her room i'm guessing. I looked at Khris and she knew damn well I was about to question her ass.

"What y'all been talking about?" I said sitting the bag with the popcorn down on the coffee table. She looked around at Jaylen and Brianna like they were suppose to help her or something. She opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"We were uh.." She paused for a minute then sighed. "I'm not about lie, I might regret saying this but.." She paused again and looked at me. "Ciara has big ass feelings for you. She didn't want you to know but now you do and i'm gone tell you this. You need to tell her how you feel cause I know you have feelings for her too. It's easy to see. It's easy to that she wants to be with you so you need to talk to her and let her know how you feel." She said. I stood there for a second then just nodded. I walked up the steps to Ciara's room and knocked on the door.

Khris was right. I do have some feelings for Ciara but I never thought she felt the same way.

CIARA P.O.V.

I sat on my bed and sighed. How am I suppose to tell him now. I can't just not tell him, especially since her heard some of it. Damnit! How much did he hear. I know Que well and once he hears his name being mentioned in something he doesn't know about he ain't letting up. Now i'm going to have to tell him. I just don't know how. Maybe if I stay up here long enough they all might leave and then i'll have time to think. I feel like i'm in highschool again, crushing on somebody then not knowing what to say to him. I now won't be able to let loose like I used to infront of him and that's just fucked up. Let me stop, i'm starting to sound girly and I ain't no girly ass bitch. I know khris ass better not say shit though.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. I then heard knocking and I already knew who it was. I closed my eyes again and this time I heard my door open and then close. I opened my eyes seeing Que standing there staring at me. Why now!

"Can we talk?" He asked. I didn't reply. I sat up and nodded my head. I crossed my legs indian style and he came and sat the edge of my bed. It was silent for a moment then he broke it.

"Why didn't you tell me before." He said. I looked at him.

"Who told you?" I asked. He shook his head.

"That doesn't matter right now. Why didn't you tell me? Ciara i'm going to be real with you. I have feelings for you to that I know will never change. If it seems crazy to say that I Love You then let it just be crazy but I do Love You Ciara. And i'm not just saying any of this just to make you feel good. I'm saying it because it's true. I've always had feelings for you but I didn't know if you felt the same way so I kept it to myself. I want to be with you Ciara. All of this might seem crazy but I don't give a damn. I want to be with you and nobody else." He said now grabbing my hands and looking in my eyes. I felt a tear slip and I noticed I was crying.

Only Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें