Foam Party

CIARA P.O.V.

"Get the fuck out!" I said throwing a pillow at Malik. He laughed and walked out shutting the door behind him.

See now me and Que was sleeping hella good, but Malik ugly ass wanted to be funny and take pictures. Nigga if you gone take pictures at least turn your damn flash off! Dumb ass.

"Ciara." I heard Que say. I didn't say anything. I was irritated and he was making it worse.

"Ciara, I know you ain't sleep." He said. I still laid there, flat on my stomach with a pillow over my head. Seconds later I felt my ass being slapped. HARD. I jumped up and rubbed my ass. That shit be hurting.

"Que!" I whined. He poked his lip out and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry." He said in my ear. I blushed mad ass hard and he laughed.

"Shut up." I said smiling a little.

I walked into my bathroom and shut the door making sure to lock it. I turned my shower on and grabbed my shampoo.

-After Shower-

I dried my hair and put on my bra and panties, lotioned my body and walked out the bathroom. Of course Que was still sitting there. Do you really think I care if Que see's my body. Hell no. It's not like i'm naked.

I walked to my closet and started looking for something to wear.

"Aye nigga-God damn." Malik said. I walked all the way inside my closet and he laughed.

"Get out." I said. I soon heard the door close so I walked out and saw Que and Malik were both gone. I put on my Lil Wayne t-shirt, black skinnies, and Black and white hightop adidas. -Picture In Multi-Media-

I did my hair up in a bun, grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. The house was empty so I decided to go outside. I walked out and looked down the street seeing everybody walking with two other people. I began walking in their direction but quickly came to a stop once I saw who they were walking with.

I damn near fell out at the sight of them. These niggas done brung Chris Brown and August Alsina to my damn house while i'm looking a hot ass mess. Lord Chris and August are so fucking fine! Ugh..NOW DO NOT GET ME WRONG. I love Jacquees and he sexy too. But..I know y'all get what I'm tryna say.

"Damn. Who is this?" Chris said lickings his lips and winking at me. It's taking everything in me not to rip his clothes off right now.

"Oohh you don't wanna fuck with her. She crazy, plus that's Que bae." Khris said. I mugged her and smiled at him.

"Ciara." I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed mad hard and starting smiling like and starting fan girling a little. I stopped when I saw Que looking at me. I gave him a nervous smile and walked over to him wrapping my arms around him.

"What's wrong?" I whispered in his ear loud enough for him to hear me. He looked at me and shook his head. This nigga jealous already?

"Y'all disgust me." Khris said making a face at us. I rolled my eyes.

"You just mad." I said smirking at her.

"You thought I was mad." She said. I laughed and we all walked to the park. I was sitting in Que's lap while Khris and Issa flirted.

"Boy stop!" She said blushing. Issa laughed and tickled her some more.

"Y'all disgust me." I said mocking her from earlier. She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all should just get together already. I mean, its obvious that y'all feeling each other." Brianna said. Khris blushed a little and I raised my eyebrow.