3. FORMS

FILL OUT THESE FORMS AND COMMENT ON CHAPTERS 1/2/3 only! (*meaning optional)

BANNER FORMS
-Text
-Mood/Theme (eg blue tones/floral)
-Background ideas* (pictures or gifs, you can either leave this upto me, or send links of pictures you'd like)

COVER FORMS

-Author
-Title
-Genre/Book theme (eg sad/happy)
-Cover theme (eg dark/floral/blue tones)
-A short summary*
-Characters*
(Not all, only the main characters. Also insert names of people you'd want on the cover specifically. Eg- Shawn Mendes)
-Quote/Tagline*

If you have background ideas such as pictures or gifs, you can send their links to me on wattpad/dm me on Instagram.

Also include anything else that you'd like on the cover specifically.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

NOTE- I know filling out the form can be tedious, however please try and and include as much detail as possible. Although I like my covers to be aesthetically pleasing, they should represent your book!

If they don't represent your books I don't see the point. So try and include all the information you can.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I WILL MESSAGE YOU WHEN I START WORKING ON YOUR COVER (IF AND WHEN I ACCEPT) SO THAT YOU AREN'T LEFT WAITING. UNTIL THEN, I WILL NOT MIND IF YOU DECIDE TO LOOK AT OTHER DESIGNERS :)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The first few chapters are horrible 🤢, so please go check out more recent covers to see my current abilities. Everything from now upto the chapter 'Welcome Back' was made 3 years ago.

Thanks a lot for coming here, I hope you find what you were looking for!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰