Chapter 4

Right at this very moment my head was spinning, taunting me, telling me the truth that I had forgotten.

'I'm dead.'

Two words people would hate to think. But those very same words were playing on repeat in my head like a broken record.

Sweat trickled down the side of my face. The air had gone thin. I was panting, my mind racing trying to make sense of my situation.

Getting a slight grip on the little sanity I had left, more questions flooded my mind.

'How did I die?
How could I not notice?
What is this place?
Am I in hell?
Am I in heaven?
If so why is there fish?
That's strange'

But one question bugged me the most.

'What's going to happen next'

My situation was so messed up. I had no idea what to do. I turned around to face away from the person that claimed to be god.

'Wait.'

Realisation hit me like a boulder.

"How do I know if you really are god? How can I be sure that your not just some imposter? Telling me your god would give you the advantage. Why should I give you that?" I asked an evil smile playing on my lips. I had turned the tables. Tonight the devil was in my favour and I was not going to let him down. That would be the last thing I would want.

3rd person:

As these words left the petit child's rosey red lips an amused smile graced the 'Gods' mouth.

'What an interesting child.' The 'god' thought impressed.

This 'god' was having evil thoughts of entertainment while the short childlike assassin was oblivious to her unforgiving future.

"As I've already said you pass my judgment and as a result you don't have the choice of what happens to you after death." As always the little girls face was blank, but on the inside?

This little child was panicking, thinking about her fate which was placed in the hands of this immature looking 'god'. At that time a single question went through both their minds.

'What's going to happen next?'