Chapter 5: why me?!

Armani's pov:

Suddenly, the 'god' clasped her hands together making a resounding "thud".

"Right I think it's time I sent you on your way!" The 'God' shouted with enthusiasm.

"Wait! You still haven't proven to me that you're God! And I still don't know where you are taking me!" I shouted after the supposed God that was rapidly fading from my vision.

"I guess you'll just have to find out." The 'God' said waving to me from a distance. Then the 'God' was gone.

It felt like I was falling in a empty void with no sense of time. I had no idea how long I was there or even where "there" was. To sum it up; I was in an unfamiliar place, no idea how long I was there or was going to be and the most weirdest thing was I could hear whispers all around me. From time to time a part of me would come into contact with a jelly substance and whenever it does the whispers get louder speaking in a language which is foreign to me.

As the days rolled on I got quite bored laying there day after day trying to decipher the whispers. So I made up my mind.

'If no ones going to let me out of this never ending darkness then I will just have to make my own way out'

And with that in mind I went to the jelly substance and pushed with as much force as I could possibly muster, pushing myself to the other side and breaking through the walls which have imprisoned me since my death. Suddenly a scream filled my ears and my whole world went shaky.

Sudden pain burst through my body. Causing my eyes to swell up and go glassy blocking my vision. I closed my eyes tight as the pain escalated. Light hit my eyelids.

'Finally, light!' I thought in wonderful delight, the pain disappearing.

The whispers. The whispers were loud and clear. They weren't whispers anymore. They were now crystal clear voices.

"The baby is a beautiful baby girl Madame." Was what the first voice said, still I was confused. Why were they speaking in a foreign language? Where am I? These thoughts soon escaped me as I looked around.

I was in the company of giants. Wait scratch that. Beautiful looking giants, not the ugly, grimy, bloodthirsty giants you would expect at the see when you hear the word "giant".

I strained my neck to look up and the view that greeted me?

Another giant.

This giant looked to be dressed in an old fashioned maids outfit, revealing her identity.

The beautiful giant was a maid.

And is holding me.

I'm small.

'Oh good god. I'm a baby?! Oh no, not this again...'