Chapter 7: an army?!?!

So, I have been stuck here like a prisoner in my crib. And what makes it worse is the fact a crib is made to be a cage for children, who ever had the clever idea to make us babies convicts has another thing coming.

-People walking past the newborn babies nursery could feel the malice seeping out the room on a hunt to find its next victim. A passing nurse almost pissed herself but even so she scurried off down the extravagant hallway screaming for all to hear the almost incoherent words spilling out her mouth.-

As I was in the middle of energetically cursing the evil demon mastermind that created this contraption. My poor door suddenly burst open almost throwing it off its hinges, and who should enter a babies room at this time?

An army.

No I'm not joking. An army has burst into my nursery with a man with silver moonlight hair and eyes like a pool of blood sparkling with anger and... overprotectiveness? leading the masses.

Okay, this is quite odd. Who is this person? Why are they here? And why an ARMY?! I think this is a bit much.

3rd person:

As the maid scurried down the hall screaming about the room the new born baby resides in was under attack. A nearby soldier heard and tripped over his own two feet scrambling to the generals office.

Without even considering mannerism and social standing the line soldier burst through the big oak doors. With a heavy "thud!" The soldier dropped down on one knee, Bowing to his superior and master.

Dads POV:

As I was enthusiastically writing a letter to his majesty. A soldier looking quite flustered with a hint of fear in his eyes, came stumbling through my office doors. Falling down onto one knee in a Bowing stance I simply raised one cold eyebrow up at him.

'How dare he disturb me while I'm so busy.'

I saw the lone soldier shiver in fear. "Go on then state your business." I said in a cold domineering tone. I mean, why shouldn't I? He is the one who interrupted me at a vital point in my life.

As he started to stutter I moved my eyes in uninterest keeping my cold aura.

"T-t-the baby g-girl s-s-sir!" He managed to choke out in an urgent manner.

My eyes shot back to his face, going wide with shock. "Grab the army! We need to save my daughter! Quick, hurry!"

My mind was racing, I didn't even notice the soldier scrabbling to the door leaving in a hurry. My heart wouldn't calm down. Adrenaline was pumping through my body at an alarming rate.

'I have to save my darling daughter!'

Armani's POV:

And so the situation went like this:

Weird man storms into my nursery nearly breaking my poor door.

He shouts what seemed to be commands in that weird language they seem to speak.

Soldiers spilled into my nursery searching every inch of it.

The weird man came and checked on me.

What did I do?

I pretend to sleep.

Yes, sleep.

I didn't know these people nor did I trust them, I may have been reincarnated into this body and should be an unknowing naive little baby but I don't for one second think I can let my guard down around any strangers. Especially ones who break into nursery's with a freaking army!

The weird man had whispered some incoherent words into my ear in a reassuring tone. Once the adrenaline exited his system and he calmed down, he placed me back in my crib and gathering the army they left with relieved sighs.

My day has turned out so weird. I haven't had time to sort out my mentality such as why do the people here speak a different language? I speak many different languages any you name it but this language? Never heard of it.

Why couldn't I have reincarnated into a world where people speak Japanese? I swear to the devil I will kill that insolent god for this!

'Wait, this could be like those reincarnation novels I've read! I just need to say "status" in my head and this can all be over.' I thought relieved I had found a solution. 'Status'

Just like that a screen popped up in front of me all of a sudden. 'This is gonna take some time to get used to.' I thought to myself

Anyway this is what came up:

Name: old - Armani black
New - Aria Lancaster

Race: vampire

Magic: unknown

Age: 1 day old (15 mentally)

Focus here for more options

Looking through this I wondered many things. For example why can't I see my magic attributes? Next what will happen if I focus on the extra options.

Suddenly the screen zoomed in and new words appeared.

Options:

Stamina = 10

Agility = 20

Strength = 15

Language = 0

Knowledge = 70

Mana = 10000

You have 100 points to spend on whatever you like.

'Interesting, so I can spend 100 points on whatever I like? This is going to be easy.' I thought considering my options.

Now my stats are this:

Options:

Stamina = 35

Agility = 45

Strength = 15

Language = 50

Knowledge = 70

Mana = 10000

Satisfied with the result I was looking through them again as I heard the door start to creak open. I quickly sent my status away.

The maids head popped through the door then started to enter. In her hands was a bundle of blankets. She moved swiftly to my cot filled with fluffy teddy bears of all kinds.

Suddenly, the bundle of blankets wriggled. 'Wait! It wriggled, it actually moved! Well it could have been the maids arms moving but I didn't see her move at all! Except her legs which are coming closer and closer and closer! I have to get away some how.'

"Thud. Thud. Thud." The sound of the evil maids feet carrying her body and the cursed blanket across the room, my time was running out.

In the end I decided...

To cry.

Yes I know pathetic. Why in the world would a top class, most wanted assassin like me cry? Well I'll tell you.

It was simply the best strategy at that time. I mean it's not that uncommon for a baby to cry right?

Right?!