New Place

*Opens the door*

"Whoahhh!! This house looks small from the outside but inside it .. " said Ji Yeon excitedly

Ji Yeon checks around the house and she is very satisfied. She has just been transferred to Korea because she was moved by her school to continue her studies.

After she packed her stuff into the house, she immediately contacted her parents to tell them that she had got there.

After that,she went on preparing to buy some kitchen items.There is a supermarket and a shop located not far from her house.
so, it's easy for her to buy any stuff.

She just went to the supermarket on a walk that took 15 minutes.Upon arrival, she picks up the trolley and looks for the necessary items.When she wants to take ramen which is located high on the shelf, she jumps to take the ramen and accidentally she falls on the floor.

"Oh God! it's a shame..hope no one will see" she said in her heart.

"Are you okay?May i help you?"  Someone said.

"Ohh!is the person talking to me?eghhh it's very ashamed" said her.

"Ehmmm??let me help you" the person said while helping Ji yeon to stand up.

Ji yeon looks at the person-

"Oh God!why he looks very handsome,tall and cute at the same time!!" She said to herself

"Are you okay??" the person said.

"Why you looks very hand-eghh no no i means I'm okay and thanks for helping me" Ji yeon said.

"You're welcome,if there's nothing, I'll leave now and please be careful after this" the person said.

"Ehm okay and thanks again" Ji yeon said.

Then,the person goes but-

Ji Yeon still can't take the ramen and she forgot to ask the person to take the ramen.(lol)

"Eghh!! Nevermind, there's a lot of food that i can eat" she said.

Then,she went to the counter to pay and go back home by taking a taxi.She looks for a taxi but there's no one.

So,she decided to walk back home.

Half away back home,suddenly there's a car stopped at her side and she looks who is it and it is the person that she just met at the supermarket.The person that helped her.The person that she forgot to ask for take the ramen for her (lol..ok stop it)

The person go out from his car and he go against Ji yeon

_TO BE CONTINUED_