School

The next day,I do my routine as usual.Yeah take a bath,put on clothes,eat anddddd it's my first day going to my new school! Imma very excited and nervous at the same time lol cause I'm scared that there's no one wanna be my friends.

7:10 am

My class will start at 8:00 and it's my first class and it's my fav subject MATHHHHH wooooo!!

I took a bus to go to my school and i saw there's many student also in the bus.Maybe they're going to the same school as mine.

As arrived, I went to the school hall and it's huge! I'm searching for my name in the list and yeah there's it!

Name              Class   Number
......                   ......      60
......                   ......      61
Park Ji Yeon  1-1       62
......                   ......      63
......                   ......      64

After knowing my class, I'm start to find where is da class.The school made me confused cause it's too big and there's many room.I gave up.Its 7:45 am.A few minutes until my class will start.Im trying to ask someone where's my class

Me:Ermm excuse me?Do u know where's the 1-1 class?

???:oh are u going there?

Me:yeah and today is my first day here.im a new student also.

???:oh thank god i have friends btw follow me

Me:okay..

???:So what's your name?

Me: I'm Park Ji Yeon.And you?

???: Such a beautiful name.My name is Kim Min Kyu btw nice to meet you Ji Yeon

Me:Yeah me too.Btw where's your class?

Min Kyu: I'm going to the same class as you too

Me:Oh jinjja?!!Whoahh never expected!

Min Kyu:Why?

Me:Yeah you looks more older likes on 3-1 or 4-1 class hahahaa

Min Kyu:what -_- ?!

Me: I'm sorry.Im just kidding.

Min Kyu:Okay here we are.

And we arrived at the 1-1 . There's a few student already sat on their place and the place is depends on your number and mine is 62.

I'm searching for the table numbers 62. btw it's at the third row of the tables in the class.
I put my bag and just watching students filled the class. Min Kyu sat on the infront at the right side.

It's 8:20 am already and my class supposed to start at 8:00 am but where's the teacher?

And i saw a young lady stood at the infront of the class door and she made an announcement

"Good morning to all student. I'm sorry bcs there's some technical problems and the teachers can't able to attend the class. So i hope that all students can do your own things and please be quiet. Thank you"

And the young lady left.All the students looks like new to this school same as me too bcs all of them didn't talk to each other. But my eyes focused on one boy that are surrounded by a few girls outside the class. Idk what's happening and idc.But WHYYYY?!! IT'S MY FAV CLASS AND MY FIRST CLASS AND IT'S CANCELLED?!!!UGHHH...

And idk what to do rn. I choose to sleep hehehe bcs i love to sleep.

And the bell rang and it's already at the fourth period.Ughh my eyes needed more sleeps.