Necklace

It's already in the evening. You go to the kitchen to cook ramen.

After finished cook the ramen, you bring it to the living room. You watch some kdrama. While you're enjoying the ramen and wath the kdrama, your phone ringing. It's a call from your ex boyfriend. Jaemin.

Jaemin: how are you doing baby?

Jiyeon: what do you want?

Jaemin: I already told you that I want you back

Jiyeon: stop it. We're nothing already

Jaemin: but we can built the love back right?

Jiyeon: wtf are you talking

Jaemin: can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you baby.
You
Jiyeon: what-

He end the call.

"what did he want? What does mean that 'see you tomorrow'? You said with a mouthful.

You continued eat and watch the drama. Then, you go to your room to do some notes and homework. After finished everything, you directly go to bed but you just remember something. The box. You take the box and wondering what's in the box.

"should I open this now? Hmm nevermind. I'll just open it tomorrow "

The next morning,you get up and go to take a bath. Then yoy organized your book and tidy up the bed.

Yoy saw the box on your study table. You grabbed it and then open it.

"A necklace? "

"A necklace? "

There's a note also in the box. It's written

" i hope you like this necklace. This necklace is very special to me. Please take care of it by wearing it everytime and stay safe! " -Xiaojun

"aww this necklace is so beautiful. But why did he gave it to me? What's the special of this necklace? Nah idc. I need to go to the school now"

You wear the necklace and the go to your school.

6:25 am

You entered the class and saw Jae Woo and Min Kyu already arrived. You go to your sit and put your bag.

Min Kyu: Jae Woo,maybe after school we can go to the park and go get some strawberry ice cream.

Jae Woo: we should man!

Jiyeon: -_-

Min Kyu: hahahaha how's your DATE yesterday?

Jiyeon: it's not a date! He's not my boyfriend and I'm not his girlfriend. Idk who's him. He's a stranger.

Jae Woo: so why did yoy go out with him if you already know that he's a stranger.

Min Kyu: that's right. It's dangerous you know