The Crisis

I always wondered why and what was the purpose of human existence and I could never come up with a logical or believable conclusion. It just doesn't make sense. So a human is born to a set of predetermined parents and then given a name, identity and a religion to follow or to be specific forced to follow for the rest of their lives. It's like a contract that only involved one party or a deal that you were never a part of. 

Then you are controlled by your parents and forced to live in a society which you might ( you are probably lucky) or might not like. And If you disobey they are always consequences. Have you ever wondered why? Who made the rules? what is the ultimate objective? If you haven't, then now is the time.

I was never a happy kid. Since the time I started writing journals it was mostly about my disagreements and unhappiness with some of the basic fundamentals of my existence and my surroundings. I used to always blame myself and sometimes I still do that there is a problem with me as if I am the  one choosing to be unhappy, as if I can change my life and choose to be happy. But the more I think about it, I know that I can't, I don't have a choice. This institution has fucked me up since the day I was born. I never wanted to follow these predetermined identities but I have to. Most of us don't always have a choice.

And yes I know, I have heard it all. "It's just a phase", "Work for your dreams", "Never give up", "You have a purpose to live" and all the other kind of motivational bullshit. But just for once I want you all to open the narrow windows of your mind that has been condensed to a binary way of thinking and beliefs, and then think about the universe as a whole and what it actually offers to you. Do you really think all of us are born with a purpose? Do you really think suffering is a necessary part of living? Do you really think there is some supernatural power looking out for all of us? Do you really think all of this is worth it? If you do, then tell me what all of this suffering, living, existing, will get us? what are you trying to achieve in the end? Oh yes there is one more question. For this you need to just close your eyes, self introspect and answer with utmost honesty, are you truly happy?

If we are born without consent and live in a house, society, town, state and a country not of our choice, then follow the usual way of living - School, college, job, marriage, children, grand children and death. Doesn't this make us a slave to this universe? A slave to to this endless journey? 

Now that you have read my thoughts and I know most of you won't agree but maybe you could give me a chance to further elaborate and maybe you will think that I make a little sense or maybe all of this doesn't make any sense and I am just a cog in this 21st century machine.