Chapter 2

I got to his house and walked in.

Sparky:"Br-Brian!"

Brian:"In here!"

I walked behind and nuzzled his neck.

Sparky:"Mrow."

Brian:"Are okay!?Who abused you!?"

Sparky:"Jack"

He picked me up bridal style and put me on the toilet.He started a bath and started to undress me.I blushed dark red.Once he was done I sunk into the water.Then I looked up at Brian.I blushed darker.When I seen his upper body.Im lucky to claim him.His skin tone/tans,his abs,and hi- let's not go to far.He caught me looking at him then smiles.I looked at me and frowned.I was the other way. Pale skin,bruises,and stupid baby fat.

Brian:" Hey,you okay?"

He walked over and put his hand on my face.

Sparky:"I wanna be like you."

He smiled and got in behind me.This was the first time he ever seen me and the first time I seen him.

Brian:"Relax Sparky."

I put my head on his shoulder and my back on his chest fully relaxed. A few moments later his hands scratched my ear and of course I started to purr.

Brian:"So cute"

Time skip

Brian:"Hey put this on"

He handed me a hoody and his underwear.I put them on and stood up.The hoody was big on me.It was passed my mid thigh.I looked at him and he only had shorts on.

Brian:"When do you need to go home?"

Sparky:"I'm already home."

Brian:"What?"

Sparky:"I meant I don't need to go home this weekend.There at my grandparents house."

At that moment his underwear that I had on dropped.Lucky he didn't see anything.I blushed.

Sparky:"Well that was unexpected hehe?"

Brian:"My parents are out of town so don't think there coming back anytime soon."

Sparky:"okay"

We walked into the living room and I watched him play COD while cuddling him.He died once and let's say I couldn't breathe because I was laughing to hard.For the rest on the day we did random things.

Brian:"Man...I'm hungry are you?"

Sparky:"You want me to make you food.I do it everyday?"

Brian:"You What?"

Sparky:"I make food for them buuuut I only get a short amount of it."

Brian:"No don't want you to.This is your weekend to take a break from everything you have to do"

A break does sound good.

Brian:"I'll order Chinese food instead okay?"

Sparky:"I never had that."

Brian:"Uou never had Chinese food?"

Sparky:"No"

Brian:"Well this is going to be your first time then"

Time skip

After we were done eating we hung around for a bit then went to bed.