Chapter 7

She smacked me the hardest that she could.

Lisa:"Why were you late?!"

Sparky:"I already told you...I was getting beer for...father"

Lisa:"Liar! Where were you?! You tell me the TRUTH NOW?!"

I started to shake when she yelled louder.Lucky my phone was on vibrate then I pressed the answer button.Then through it under my bed.

Sparky:"I already told you!"

She slapped me again.

Lisa:"Yell at me again boy see what happens!"

That's what I did yelled again but at the top of my lungs.

Sparky:"AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO?! HIT ME LIKE YOU DO EVERY DAY WHEN YOU GET HOME!"

She took her foot and kick the side of my head.then my face.I felt a sharp pain going into my eye.I screamed as loud as I could while blood came from my eye.She laughed then pulled my hair to make me look at her.

Lisa:"Looks like I made a mess out of you.NEXT TIME ILL DO THE OTHER ONE WITH MY HEEL AGAIN!"

She screamed in my most sensitive ear.She through me and stopped at the door.

Lisa:"Clean up and make sure the house is clean,make food too. Some people are coming over."

She left and I ran over to my phone.It was still connected to Brian.

Sparky:"Brian?"

Brian:"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Sparky:"Tell you tomorrow I have to go."

Brian:"Alright I love you baby Niko"

Sparky:"And Brian"

Brian:"Yes?"

Sparky:"don't call the police.She'll be even more mad"

Brian:"Okay"

Sparky:"Love you."

Brian:"Love you too"

Then I hung up.I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and started to cry.She put her high heels heel in my eye.i covered it up as much as I could.I started cleaning the house in till Jack went over and kicked the bucket of water.It spilled everywhere and I panicked.I found some towels and dried it up.Thank god she didn't see that.I was done cleaning then started to make dinner for the guest that were coming over.she told me what to make and I started on it.When I was done I heard the door bell ring.Father got up to get it.I never seen him in such fancy clothes.Thats when the other two came down as well in fancy clothing.I put the food on the plates and waited in till they were all sitting to bring them there plates.She pulled my arm softly then whispered in my ear.

Lisa:"I want you to go get the wine then go to your room."

Sparky:"Yes ma'am"