Chapter 14

Time skip to 2 years later

Sparky:"Come on say mama"

Angle:"Baba"

Sparky:"No mama"

Angle:"Baba"

Brian:"Come on Angle say mama"

Sparky:"It's not going to wor-"

Angle:"Mama"

I looked at Brian and he smiled.Angle was a daddy's girl.She had brown hair,grey and purple eyes,everything about her was perfect.So close to looking like Brian.She got up and started to walk.Brian looked in shock.She never walked until now.Her very first time walking on her own.

Brian:"When did this happen?!"

Sparky:"When you were gone"

Brian:"Another thing I missed.First it was her opening her eyes because I had to go to the bathroom,Then it was her first roll over,her first time standing up by herself,her first words,and now her first steps!"

Sparky:"But your proud of her"

Brian:"You got that right"

We sat there watching her walk and babble.

Sparky:"God she's so cute"

She walked up to me and poked my eye socket.I gave her a poker face while she was still poking it.She giggled as the bandage moved.All three of us giggled because of her giggles.

Angle:"Dada"

Sparky:"Oh so now I'm dada not baba"

Brian:"Angle What am I?"

Angle:"mama"

Sparky:"Hi mama"

I smiled and waved at him.

Brian:"Yeah we need to work on that"

I looked at the time and it was only 10 in the morning.Goodness time goes slow when you have a child.In the morning with her is a mess.Waking up at 7 or 6.One that gets me is that she has a lot of energy,But move those aside she's sweet.She stopped and sat down.

Angle:"Mama"

Sparky:"Yes she finally got it right!"

Time skip

Me and Brian sat on the couch while Angle was up in the room taking her nap of the day.I had my sketchbook in my hand drawing.

Brian:"What are drawing hun?"

Sparky:"Just a landscape"

I turned it around so he could look at it.This time I drew the woods.With all the shading and all,it looked really good.

Brian:"That's really good,Sparky"

Sparky:"Thanks"

I set the picture on the coffee table and went over to Brian.I sat on his lap facing his face then I leaned down to his ear.

Sparky:"I bet you 10 if she wakes up in 15"

Brian:"Bet you 30"

Sparky:"Deal"

Then licked his ear and laid my head down on his lap,then took a nap.

Time skip

Angle:"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Sparky:"What happened?!"

Brian:"Calm down she's just watching something"

I looked at the tv to see that mlp was on. I laid back down and sighed.

Brian:"Oh yeah Jack seemed to-"

We heard a knock on the door and Angle screamed again.

Brian:"Sparky go to our room don't take angle she fine"

I got up and went to Are room.I closed the door quietly since I herd other voices.

Jack:"WHERE IS HE?!"

Brian;"Where is who?"

Jack:"LIAR!Tell me where Sparky is!!"

Angle:"Aaaaaaahhh!!"

Jack:"Shut it kid!"

Brian:"Don't talk to her!"

Jack:"Move"

I heard footsteps all over the house then it got to our room.I hide in a spot where no one can find me.How I know that is because when I want to be alone I hide there while Brian tries to find me. I heard the door open and footsteps.

Brian:"I told you that he wasn't here"

Jack:"bull!Tell me where he is or I'll kill you!"

I heard a click and some footsteps.

Brian:"You wouldn't"

Jack:"I would"