Part 7

Chapter Seven

I woke up about midnight by the time on his clock on his nightstand across from Darien's bed. I have slept for about three hours. His silk bed sheet draped across my body as I laid on my side pawing the bed in front of me with my hands. I was such a feline to do that. My wings laid together behind me, one on top of the other comfortable on his bed. I felt a bliss throughout my body that I never had before in my life. My skin was tingling and felt electric.

I looked at my hands and shot up from the bed. My skin was shimmering and glowing like when I was out of my body but not so bright. Was this because I made love to Darien? It was the most incredible thing that I ever felt in my life. There was that sensation of my skin burning. I looked around the room and there was no Darien in sight. I wonder where he was?

I tied the silk sheet around me like a sarong. Tying two ends together around my neck after I crisscrossed it in front of me, and letting the rest drape down my body. I looked at myself in the floor to ceiling wall of mirrors in his bedroom. The platinum purple silk sheet was dramatic with my hair, wings, and skin. But my hair was terrible. All tangled. I walked into his bathroom which was bigger than a third of my apartment and find a hair brush. I untangled my hair carefully so I did not destroy the hairbrush by accident in the process. I have gone through a lot of hair brushes because of my hair.

I walked around the divider that separated his bedroom with the rest of his penthouse. I instantly found where he went. His sat on a couch looking out over the city. I walked silently up behind him. This seems easier now for some reason. The restart? Or making love with Darien?

I knelt down behind him and graced the back of his neck. He jumped up from the couch and spun around because I startled him. He was holding his chest as he spun around to see me. As he moved, I saw every movement that he made. Every muscle movement. Every centimeter his robe moved through the air. I can see faster than ever before.

My mind relived it over and over again not comprehending. "Angel? I'm sorry. You just startled me." Still I did not move. My mind was frozen in the replays. "Angel." Darien walked around his couch and touched my face. "Whats wrong?"

"I saw everything." I looked at him. My mind was working again so I could answer him. "When you moved. It looked like slow motion to me." I swallowed hard. "Do I look different to you?"

"You do seem different and more radiant after..." He looked down. "I am sorry about that. I could not stop myself from show you that I love you."

"Please don't be sorry." I caressed his cheek. I blushed when he looked at me. "I have something to confess." It was my turn to look down now. "I have been in love with you for a while now. When you asked me to dinner, I was so happy. You have no idea how happy."

Darien lifted my chin and kissed me. He placed the hand at my chin to the back of my neck. His free hand snaked around to my back and pulled me closer to him. I willingly went closer to him as I cupped his jaw with my hand. My free hand went to his robe's belt and untied it as my body pressed closer to him. I wanted him again.

His hands slowly slid down my body to my legs. I let him do whatever he wanted with me. I was under his control yet again. His hands caressed over the silk sheet and moved it aside, then they touched my thighs. His arms thrusted my legs around him as he slid his knees under me. We were going to made love again right there behind his couch, and I could care less.

He was getting so hard so quickly as we kissed. One of his hands moved to the small of my back and the other graced the skin under the sheet going up my body. His lips moved to my neck as my hips started to go back and forth before his hardness was inside of me again. The one hand that went up my body cupped my breast again and his lips went down to the tip of my other breast like before. I arched my back for him.