Reginas lonely and misses Emma 😜💦

Regina (POV) Emmas not in Storybrooke right now she's gone on a business trip away. I am so lonely right now.. who am I trying to kid I am super horny I haven't had a good fucking for a week!! Emmas away for 2 weeks what am I going to do. Maybe I'll call Emma and see if she's up for FaceTiming me and we can have some fun ;)
*Regina is now on her phone texting Emma*
Regina - Hey baby, are you okay?? How's your day been??
Emma - Hi gorgeous, I'm good thank you, I have a late night business call in a few minutes are you okay what's up??
Regina - IM SO HORNY EMMA I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR WET TOUNGE IN ME AND YOUR FINGERS URGHH COME HOME SOON, DADDY NEEDS U :(
Emma - REGGGG what are you doing to me!!!!! Stop it I have to act professional in this call, you are making me horny now :( I miss your boobs your mouth, your pussy, your ass. I miss the way you taste, the way you scream my name, the way you look at me whilst I'm fucking you. URGH IM HOME SOON BABY!! I love you I'll speak to you in the morning I am on a call now!!xx
Regina - FUCCKKK. Guess I'll have to sort myself out now then. I love you too baby miss you xx
Regina puts her phone down she is lying on her bed under her duvet wearing only her deep red silk knickers. She stretches her arms out and places her hands onto her breasts. Regina pushes them together and rubs her hard nipples, getting more and more turned on, she lets out a little moan..
Slowly she starts stroking her hands softly from her breasts down to her pussy..... she seductively pulls down her silk knickers down to her ankles.... she is fully naked.
"Mmm who needs Emma I can sort myself out" Regina thinks to herself. She moves her three fingers down to her pussy and feels how wet she is. Regina is absolutely dripping wet from being so horny and from thinking of Emma..
She starts off slow rubbing gently up and down and then moves to the clit..
Regina let's out a small moan and begins to rub her clit in slow circular motions.. this is turning her on even more so she starts to go abit faster rubbing on her wet clit.. Regina let's out a sexy deep moan and closes her eyes. She starts to finger herself with her middle finger. "Fuckkkkk" she moans quietly. Regina is feeling wetter and wetter her pussy gripping onto her finger as she moves in and out, in and out, over and over again.
Regina slips in another finger getting faster and faster, "ahhhh fuck meeee, right there, just like that" she moans, Regina is feeling her boob with the other hand playing with herself to make herself even wetter.
Regina's POV
Fuck, ahh fuck I'm so close to cumming urghhh let's pick up the pace and fuck my pussy harder this feels so good!!
Regina fucks herself in and out until she's at the point of orgasm her moans getting louder and louder "oh fuck yes yes yes yes urgh I'm gonna come for Emma she has no idea what she's missing out yes yes yes"
Regina starts to orgasm her face is slightly scrunched as she enjoys feeling pleasured.
FUCKKKK YESSSSS Regina screams.
Regina comes all over her fingers. Leaving them glistening and shining. She rubs her pussy slowly stroking it, to calm herself down....
"Fuck that was so good, just wait till Emma gets home"
Regina picks up her phone and sends a video to Emma.. she turns the camera round and shows Emma her wet dripping pussy.. Regina then flips it and licks her fingers. She sends it to Emma with a 💦 emoji as the caption....
Regina stands up and cleans herself off, puts on some soft silk shorts and goes to sleep feeling a little better.....

Hey everyone!! YES I HAVE SUCH A DIRTY MIND WHEN IT COMES TO SWANQUEEN Sorry I haven't posted in so so long!! Just doing quick one shots. If anyone reads this let me know in the comments and let me know what you thought of this, was it hot?? Anyway if anyone actually reads this or enjoys this I'll make a 3rd part hope everyone's doing great, thank you  😌❤️