Another Roommate?!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! SO IN THIS CHAPTER I WILL BE INTRODUCING OUR NEW ROOMMATE, ANOTHER BALL PYTHON, MOCHA CINNAMON MORPH. I DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR OUR NEW ROOMMATE, SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO HELP ME! GIVE ME NAMES FOR OUR NEW BRO! I TRUST YOU WON'T FAIL ME!

Y/N'S POV

The first few days were kinda stressful, so I did what came naturally, hide. The human that had purchased me from that horrible place called a 'pet store' and to me, it seemed like a snake's worst nightmare! Anyway the human who had purchased me, was a girl called Ruby. I was then brought to a place called Beacon Academy. I was introduced to 3 more girls, all three of them were much bigger than Ruby was. With how stressed I was, and being scared I hid. As I hid, I could tell at least who was who. The one with blonde hair had some family like relation with my owner, the one with white hair and a scar was a bit scary and angry, so she caused me to hide more, then the last one with black hair and a bow, she smelled a lot like a cat, I couldn't see anything cat features, she's must hiding them. After a while of the humans barking at each other, the white one said thing, that caught my attention. I came out of hiding to investigate, and with in a few seconds, I was greeted by her up in my face and talking in a manner that spooked me for a second.

White one: "What?"

Yellow one: "its just, we never really expected something like that to come out of you is all"

Ruby: "Ok! Now that you all know that he is the cutest Ball python ever, I thought of a name for him. Y/N"

White one: "I think Y/N is the perfect name for him, isn't it?"

She came close to my face, and told me 'who's a good snake?' this was a pointless question because I can't speak the human tongue and I can only speak in snake tongue.

Ruby: "oh, before I forget, you three should probably introduce yourselves to him."

Weiss: "My name is Weiss schnee"

Yang: "name's yang"

Blake: "I'm Blake Belladonna"

Ruby: "Ok, now that got introduced to Y/N, let's go eat!!!!!"

The three girls had introduced themselves to me. So the yellow one was called yang, the white one was called Weiss, and the black one was called Blake. They had to wait a bit, because my new home was being setted up. In the meantime they figured out where they wanted to eat, I didn't care about that, but it was a day before I needed to be fed again. After a while, my new home was finally done being put they together. They left the room after ruby had placed me into my home.

Ruby: "Y/N, we are going to be back soon, just sit tight ok?"

I just slightly nodded, as I watched them walk out the door, and no one was in the room, I slithered out of my home to explore the gigantic room that that lived in. The four of them used beds that were hazardously stacked together, they had a doorway to a place I know all too well. The kitchen. I could smell all kinds of food, from apples to bread, then I heard banging on glass in the room I was previously in. I went to my home first, too find no one there. Then I heard banging again, and now I hear a voice.

???: "hey! Could you let a brother in?"

I turned around to see a fellow ball python, he was a mocha cinnamon. I realized that it must be terrible outside, cause on the way here, I could feel how freezing it was. So I quickly slithered over to the window and pulled it open my tail.

???: "thank you. I owe you one"

Y/N: "You're welcome, but you must be freezing, I'll let you use my heatlamp"

I help guide the poor thing to my home and to the heatlamp, using my body, I helped by applying heat to my fellow brothern.

Y/N: "Do you have a name?"

???: "Nu........ I don't"

HELLO EVERYBODY, I HTHIS' SOVIHOPE YOU THINK SOME IDEAS FOR NEW BROTHERN,  HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART AS MUCH A DID WHEN I WAS MAKING IT, I WILL YOU ALL NEXT TIME!