Chapter 1: Trouble on The Ishimura

No ones POV

A slaughter house. A prison. That's what has become of the USG Ishimura. The once proud starship known for it's mining exploits was now nothing more  than a playground for the monsters that roamed the ships halls, and a nightmare for the survivors who tried their best to stay alive.

The monstrous necromorphs patrolled the area, searching for anyone who is unlucky enough to be here. One necromorph wandered into the captains quarters. It searched the ravaged room for anything or anyone. It went inside the bathroom before big metal claws clamped shut on it's head, leaving it's lifeless body on the floor.

Pax POV

I watched the body of the dead necromorph fall down. 

Pax: That was the third one so far, I need to get moving before they all find me.

I lifted my 'Slug Caster' and holstered it on my back. I walked out of the captains quarters and into the hallway. The hall was paved with blood, some guts were hanging from the ceiling, a couple of fingers here and there. This is what the necromorphs could do. I trekked down the blood covered halls of the USG Ishimura, wandering around and just looking for stuff. 

When I was stationed here as a security officer, I was given a tour of some of the places, but I haven't explored most of the ship. I looked around till I spotted a door, and what the sign said nearly made me explode. 'this way to escape pod'.

Pax: I'm saved!

I ran inside the room and looked around. Most of the escape pods where already gone, and some were broken. 

Pax: God Dammit!

I kicked a piece of metal into the wall. It made a loud clanking sound, the sound echoed throughout the ship.

Pax: Oh shi-

I heard the sound of heavy footsteps running their way to this room. And there was a lot of footsteps. I was panicking now, I ran around the room looking for something that could help me. Till I saw something shimmer in the dark. I slowly walked over there, and there I saw my saviour. An escape pod.

word count: 357