💜Warren×Reader💜

It was the last day of school and you and warren have been best friends since forever. You even had a little crush on him but you never told him..or anyone.

You got out of bed since your alarm woulnt shut up. You finally decided to get up as you grabbed a short blue dress with cats on them that warren made for you and walked into the bathroom.

You looked into the mirror as you sighed before stripping yourself and heading into the shower. You did everything you had to do then quickly got out and got dressed.

As you walked outside the bathroom and into your room you put on your shoes and grabbed your phone. You didnt bring your bag today since it was the last day and you didnt think your bag was needed.

As you walked outside of your dorm you quickly walked outside. It was early in the morning a time you didnt like but warren sure did.

As you walked into the main entrance of blackwell you had science first so you went to your locker to get your science things.

As you finsihed you closed your locker and walked to the science room which wasnt really that far from your locker.

You opened the door to see warren doing some science stuff. You blushed lightly as he looked up at you blushing as well.

"Oh uh hey y/n". He said as he scatched the back of his head.

"Hey warren". You said as you walked to him and sat down.

"I didnt expect you to be here so early". He said with a cute laugh.

"Yeah well i wanted to come early today can i not. Nerd.". You said laughing.

"Hey uh- i brought you something". Warren said pulling out a bag and passing it to you blushing.

"Aww thanks Warren".You said as you hugged him.

You looked inside the bag to see a note and a big box. You looked at warren.

"Read the note first". He blushed harder you could see it.

You grabbed the note and quickly opened it smiling.

The note;
Dear,
Y/N,
Ive been wanting to tell you somthing for a while now but somehow i couldnt tell you in person so i put it in this note. Since we met ive had the most biggest crush on you. Ill understand if you dont wanna be friends anymore. Yesterday was the actual last day of school but i wanted to surprise you with whats in the box today.
-Warren

You opened the box to see a small kitten inside of it. You looked at warren and even cried alittle.

"Did you like it?". He asked you.

You quickly put the box down and kissed warren softly. He kissed back as he kissed harder. You to bagan making out as you slid your hard under his shirt then took it off of him. He pulled away.

"We are still in school Y/n". He said smiling.

"Lets go to your dorm". You said as you passed him his shirt.

You to grabbed ya stuff and put them in your lockers.

You held his hand as you both quickly walked to his dorm. He pulled the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

You pulled him inside and locked the door. You kissed his then took off his shirt. You both took your shoes off then went to the best continuing to kiss.

Warren pulled your dress off then continued to kiss you. He put you ontop of him as you pulled away.

You smiled at him then took your bra off infront of him. Warren was blushing even more.

You kissed warren again. He had is hands down the whole time you too was kissing as if he didnt know where to put them.

"Warren dont be afraid to touch me". You said grabbing his hand and placing it on you breast.

You felt warren get a boner. He started to suck your breast.

You moaned softly as warren continued.

He put your hand on his boner. You started to unzip his jeans.

You slid your hand inside of his boxers as he softly moaned.

You took your hand out as warren kissed your neck. He went ontop of you as he sucked on your neck softly leaving love bites all over your neck .

Warren began to move down on your body. He slid his hand inside of your underwear. He rubbed on your clit softly. He continued to move down on your body.

You moaned as warren slid your underwear off. Warren licked your clit softly then stuck his tongue inside and sucked on your clit.

You continued to moan out warrens name. Warren looked up at you blushing as he put one of his fingers inside of you. You moaned loudly as he began thrusting his finger inside of you. He added another finger and thrusted harder.

Warren was your first so even though it hurted at first you enjoyed every second of it.

Warren took his fingers out as you came alittle and warren licked your wet clit soflty.

Warren slid his jeans and boxers off. He walked to his desk then pulled a condom out and slid it on then walked back to you. Warren soflty slid his penis inside of you. Warren began to thrust soflty and slow teasing you.

You moaned as you looked at warren. "Nerd". You said smiling at warren.

Warren began to thrust alittle faster inside of you. You both moaned loudly as warren came. He pulled out of you and took to the condom off and threw it out.

You both looked at eachother and blushed.

"Wanna watch a movie?". Warren asked you.

"Yeah". You said smiling.

You both put your underwear back on and you put on warrens shirt and you to layed in bed and watched movies.