❤Chloe and rachel part 3❤

It was rachels 18th birthday. She had invited chloe over to spend a night for a sleepover.

Chloe drove over to Rachel's house and did a messy park. She got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

Chloe walked up to the ambers residents and knocked on the door. She heard music through the door.

She knocked a few more times then finally Rachel's mom answered the door. She happily let chloe in and smiled.

Chloe walked inside the house then looked around since there was party decorations everywhere.

"Where's rachel?". Chloe asked rachels mom.

"She's getting ready". Her mom replied.

Chloe walked upstairs to rachels room and knocked on her door. Rachel didnt answer so Chloe opened the door and walked inside.

Rachel was in a towel looking for an outfit. Chloe blushed as she looked at rachel and crossed her arms.

"What are you looking for?". She asked with a smile.

Rachel quickly turned around and looked at chloe.

"Im looking for an outfit to wear. I cant find any...Could you help". She said as chloe walked up to her.

"There's only one outfit that you look good in". She said as she put her fingers in rachels hair.

"Yeah?.. And whats that?". Rachel asked smiling.

Chloe unwrapped rachels towel from around her.

"This one". She said as the towel fell to the ground and rachel was completely naked.

Rachel covered her face with her hands hiding a blush.

"Your so fucking beautiful rachel". Chloe said as she kissed rachel.

Rachel kissed back as chloe grabbed onto her waist.

They continued to kiss until rachel pulled away.

"You must really love doing this with me". She said with a small laugh.

"Same to you". Chloe said as she pinned rachel to the wall.

They were so close to eachother. Chloe kissed rachels neck and down.

Rachel started to softly moan.

Chloe held one of rachels breast and started to suck on them softly.

She continued as rachel continued to moan.

"Chloe~". Rachel moaned out.

Chloe went down on her knees still having rachel pinned to the wall. She spread Rachel's legs open and licked her clit.

She stuck her tonger inside of Rachel's clit and moved it around. She started to suck and lick Rachel's clit.

Rachel couldn't hold her moans in she moaned out chloe's name.

Chloe continued to eat rachel out. Soon there was a knock on the door. Rachel put her hand over her mouth trying to quiet the moans.

"Rachel did you find an outfit yet?". Rachel's mom asked.

"N-no not y-yet chloe's h-helping me~". She said as chloe continued.

"Just put on a dress your taking way to long rachel". She said walking away from the door.

Rachel came and chloe licked her wet clit.

"So did i get better?". Chloe asked standing up.

"Yeah you did hella great". Rachel said as she finally got her clothes.

Rachel got dressed and then they both went downstairs to enjoy Rachel's birthday.