Six years later, after the war.

For six long years Hermione's feelings got buried under all what has happened in the war. She has always felt more comfortable with Ginny, but has never told her. * At the Weasley household *. "Hey Gin, what do you think I should do with my crush, I haven't told her anything and          she is so close to me what do I do Gin?" " I think you should go for it Hermione". *Well here goes nothing* Hermione Thought. "Ginny will you date me?" It took a while for her to answer but she said yes with high enthusiasm. "How are we going to tell Ron?", She managed to squeak out, "I know he has a crush on you I don't know how he's going to react that I'm dating you now,Or Harry He might understand I guess but are they going to support us for being lesbian?" Girls had a lot to talk about but they decided to talk later when they are having a sleepover, they had no clue how to tell the boys that they were lesbian. But before Ginny could go Hermione gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. The next day. "Hey Ron Ginny and I have something to tell you. This may be hard to process, So brace yourself.", "I am ready for anything" Replied Ron. "OK here it goes, Ginny and I are dating." Ron's jaw dropped. "WHAT!! Ginny I told you I had a crush on her how dare you!!" Ron was livid. " I will never ever support you! You are dead to me Ginny Weasley!" Ron raged to Grimmauld place to tell Harry while the girls apparated to there too. * Grimmuald place *. "Harry!! Get over here!!!" , Ron started, the girls apperated in-front of him "Harry we wanted to tell you before you get false information, we are lesbians who are dating, now for Ron's overreaction." , "Harry this is "horrible sister stole my girl!!!" Ron screamed. "Please Ron, I didn't even like you nor do I now." Ron rushed out of the room to the attic to cry. "Well that went well" remarked Hermione. *The next day*. Both of the girls wake up in the same bed at the Weasley house and when Ginny woke up she looked at Hermione and said " You look beautiful when you sleep Hermione" "Ahh!!
Oh gosh you scared me so bad" then the girls jumped, BANG!! "Oh god what was that!?" Hermione said with a hint of sacredness in her voice. " Oh right that bloody bird",Ginny said, " Errol! How many times are you going to crash into the window?!?", "Hermione it's our Hogwarts letters!" Dear Miss Hermione Granger , We Welcome you to come back to Hogwarts to repeat your seventh and final year please send us an owl as soon as possible with your response. "Oh my god,Ginny We are going back to Hogwarts!"