Griffindor Common room

This was written In Ginny's view so no picking on me for it not making sense. " Hey Girls ," said sarcastically. " I have Changed, I'm not as mean now that I don't have the impression of the war stuck over me the death eaters made me a bad person but now I'm not as bad." , "Right and how am I supposed to believe me I'm not as bad act?I mean you've been a bad person for a long time how my supposed to believe this, I don't know? Hermione , What do you think Because you're Thoughts are probably better than mine.", "I Have a feeling in my gut that she is telling the truth." Hermione replied.
"I am,",Pansy swore , "I was going to know you better because I wanted some real friends." ,"What about Malfoy? He hates Griffins, now he is one? That's hinky." , " Umm he likes a certain griffin, If I tell you will you trust me?" Pansy Replied. "Yes because it takes a lot of gut to tell that,", I said, "So who is it?" I said. "So first you should know that he is gay so .... , but it is Harry." Pansy quickly said. "NO WAY"Hermione started, "I know that he is , but I don't know if he will date him because of what he put him through." "Well he only did it because he liked him and he bullied you because he thought you were the one he was going to date in the future, he was only being protective over him, he meant nothing."
Pansy quickly said. " That is why he bullied me? Man I thought he just straight up hated me with all of his heart. Now I feel bad I punched him." My girl friend was doubting so I made an attempt to make her feel better, "Oh Hermione he called you the muddy word he deserved that punch more than anything else you could have given him, anyway Pansy how do you think we should prank the boys? (The boys common room). In Harry's view "Hey Draco what is the reason why you decided to switch? I mean you were a perfect Slither." I said I didn't really mean it I was told by Blaise he had a crush on me by time I got friends with him he was my potions partner and wasn't that bad and helped me through. " Well I have my own reasons, wait you didn't call me by my last name?" Draco is kinda hot...Oh what are you thinking Harry!?! Yeah I'm going crazy.       "Hey Harry are you ok? you look kinda pale." Seamus said. "No I'm ok I am just kinda winded from what has happened today, Ron went to the snake house, to snakes came to the griffs It has been a weird day."