L u m i n o u s T e a P a r t y || I

Crossing the average farmers countryside was a small carriage, made from dark oak wood and Royal purple seating you could only presume is was a carriage belonging to a noble

Crossing the average farmers countryside was a small carriage, made from dark oak wood and Royal purple seating you could only presume is was a carriage belonging to a noble. Through small, it was protected by two horsemen, guarding both the front and back. This particular carriage was covered with the Bludrose house symbol, belonging to my family... the Harriet's. This certain carriage was carrying a long time, Royal knight and once King guardsmen: Finnegan Blackwall. Finnegan is a Father... of sorts, my Father...

He has short flipped back black hair and Yellowish Lime eyes with clean face, getting rid of his bushed beard. He has the height and weight of a standard man in his late 30s. Finnegan has a firm form and appears to be completely composed...

Wearing a standard Royal armor of a knight with the Bludrose house marked on his chest plate. The armor parts are silver in color. While the tunics part are a deep velvet blue. He also has a black and blue cape attached to the back of the armor part of his neck.

This frightening man was making his way to a Royal Tea party with me his youngest and only daughter... Calista Alma Harriet. Calista... I...mean 'I' is a Ruby Red-haired young girl of sorts but curvy stature with light skin, chin length red hair with intake and bright lime green eyes.

Today I dressed in a classic blue and white dress with long poofy sleeves, a transparent front, leotard, and ankle high sliver boots. I normally tie my long, curls into a short side-ponytail on the left with a usual blue hair band and a bangs...

We traveled across the Moon kingdoms country side for almost a day now, you'd think traveling would be short taking a professional cart, but you couldn't be more wrong. I was staring towards the window and sat closely to the door, with my hands held on my dress.

I was quiet wishing the trip would be over soon enough. While my warrior like father was twitchy, was something on his mind? he gives me another glance, I could tell... he honestly wanted my attention. He hadn't spoke once since we left. "...ahem.." It's not that I don't like my father, nor that I find him necessarily scary like the servants. I just... don't know how to talk to him.

Knowing he hated Calista, never talked or acknowledge her existence is not helpful, especially considering he has no reason to hate her...well me anymore. With his wife alive and well, and he himself knowing my birth didn't play apart of her condition, he can't blame me, he's just kinda... around.

Through he's a little different from when I was a baby, that being he isn't as affectionate towards me now. Still it makes me very, very. worried. It just makes me uneasy thinking about the consequences for my choice.

("Maybe My Father will hate me no matter what I do, blame or no blame, back to performing off his original game script that is. The one he was originally described in Aeonian Moon. Cold, violent and dangerous. Even if I never did anything wrong, is that just who he is?") I clinch my dress wrinkling the fabric, I sneak another look towards him across from me ("still... I don't regret saving mother. Even in her condition she suffers from now. Even if there is nothing I can do to make my father like me.") a frown is set upon my face, something my father obviously noticed.