Hey!!!!

Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, eldest son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze. I have 4 loving siblings; Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze, Mina Uzumaki-Namikaze, Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze and Kana Uzumaki-Namikaze. I have 2 Godparents; Jiraiya Hatake and Tsunade Senju, that loves me.

Yeah no. I have 2 ex-Parents, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze, that hate me and doesn't know that I'm adopted. I have 4 ex-siblings that hates my gut and doesn't know that I'm adopted. I have a Father, Kakashi Hatake, he loves me and calls me his pup. I have 2 Aunties, Kashi Namikaze and Mai Senju, that adores me and just hug me to death. I have 2 uncles, Mika Namikaze and Kaneki Senju, that helps me a lot and sometimes spoil me. I still have 2 Godparents, Jiraiya Hatake and Tsunade Senju. I have 4 cousins; Kane Namikaze, Ryke Namikaze, Madara Senju and Tobirama Senju. I love my new life instead of my past.

Did you know? (These aren't real).

Did you know that Dad's Uncle is my Godfather?

Did you know that Mai and Mika are my blood-cousins?

Did you know Mai is Tsunade's Daughter?

Did you know that Lord 4th is Tsunade's son?

Did you know that Dad is the Grandson of Tobirama Hatake (Second Hokage) and Madara Uchiha?

Did you know that Menma and Mina both have the nine tails chakra and I have the souls?

Did you know that I'm praised by the villages?

Did you know that the Uchiha Clan likes me? 

If you didn't well guess what....

Now you do!!!!!

My name is Naruto Hatake and I hope you enjoy my life.