Adoption.

Naruto's POV.

I'm sitting on a swing looking at my Parents and Siblings play in the back garden. I sighed knowing that I won't be apart of the family. I got up from my seat and went to the Forest of Death to train. Without Kurama's chakra I can't do a lot of things. I know I have the kyubi in me since the day I was 2. I'm 4. Tomorrow's my birthday. 

After 5 minutes of training I felt some chakra. I Turned around and saw a boy in Anbu clothes and a Dog mask. 

"Um hello?" I asked. He jumped down and tooked his mask off. It was Kakashi. I smiled and ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hello Naru-chan," smiled Kakashi. 

"Hi Doggy," I smiled. I've always called him Doggy, it's just an perfect name for him.

"Have you gotten any attention from them yet?" Asked Doggy. I shooked my head. I could feel that he's angry. He grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere.

"Doggy? Where are we going?" I asked.

"To your house," he said. I was shocked.

"W-Why?" I asked.

"So you can pack your things," said Kakashi. I smiled. He waited at the gate, while I went inside. I felt a slap across the face. I looked up to see my "Mother".

"Where were you mister?!" She asked.

"I was walking around," I said. She nodded.

"I hope that you don't ruin your siblings' birthday party," she said walking into the kitchen. Oh I forgot. While I have to act like the slave/waitress, my siblings get a party. I began to walk upstairs.

"REALLY?!" Shouted Menma and Mina.

"Yes. Tomorrow, Menma will be the Uzumaki Heir while Mina will be the Namikaze heir," said "Father". I was broken. My birthright was taken away from me. I began to cry. I ran upstairs to get my stuff. Unlike my siblings' decorated room, my is plain. I packed my black top, red shorts, blue pajamas and my book, tales of a gusty ninja. I ran downstairs and ran out of the house, running into Kakashi.

"Naruto?! What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"M-My b-birthright h-has b-been t-taken a-away f-from m-me," I cried. I could tell that Kakashi was pissed off. He picked me up and tooked me to his house. He sat me on the sofa while he went into the kitchen to make me an Hot-chocolate. I heard the door open. I saw Kaneki and Kashi walk in. They both looked at me. Kashi ran straight to me.

"Naruto! What happened? Why are you crying?" She asked. 

"M-My," I began to say.

"His birthright was taken away from him and was given to Menma and Mina. Uzumaki heir is Menma and Uzumaki heir is Mina. So he's broken," said Kakashi walking into the living room with my hot-chocolate. He gave me my hot-chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles. 

"How dare they," said Kaneki. I saw Kashi began to cry. I put my cup on the table and hugged her. She wrapped her shaky arms around me. I began to fall asleep on her.

I woke up in a black and red bed. I remembered that I fell asleep on Kashi-chan. I yawned and got out of bed. I saw that there was clothes next to my bag with a note on the clothes. I picked up the note and began to read...

Dear Naru-chan,

Put these clothes on and come downstairs. We have a surprise for you.