Ch. 1

People say every family is the same but I do not think so! Regularly people will have similarities between them.
I think that statement is quite true!

Think about the circle of society...
You have friends maybe a lot. Boyfriend or girlfriend and then you got married, raise a child and blablabla... Sounds familiar right? I bet it does!

Mine is a little bit quite different if I may say. My marriage was settled when I was thirteen years old. My girlfriend broke up with me when I told her the news and never heard of her again.

There is one tradition in my family that I called ridiculously. No one can ever say anything about it even from the people who were strongly against it but yet they have no choice except to do it.

You see, in my family, 60% of us is an intersex person with a very functional reproductive organ (do not ask me how could that happened) but that is not the ridiculous part I wanted to tell you. That is pretty normal around us.

What I say the ridiculous part is that every firstborn must be marrying their own cousins so the true bloodline will still alive. Not ridiculous enough for you? For me, it is a doom!

I was born as the second child in the family but when Andrew, my big brother die I know that it is a must for me to step up and take his place includes the marriage.

He was 5 years older than me, his fiance  Sarah which is now is my fiance is only a year older than me.
Sarah has a hard time dealing with my brother's dead because they fall in love with each other (i think so but I don't know)
Well, basically they grow up together and never seeing anyone else in their love life (that's for sure).

I on the other hand is totally different from my sibling. Try to picture Prince William and Tarzan together and you will have me smiling to you.

I always lived in my freedom, never do what people told me to do. Only this one when Andrew makes me promise him before he dies, take Sarah on my hand and I cannot say no.

Christmas was my favorite holiday. Every year Andrew will pick me up from the airport because my parents sent me to the boarding school far from home.
That day is the last Christmas for me.
Andrew loses control of his car, we collided with another car and crushed to the tree.
I survived but not my brother.
He dies in front of me. Before the accident happened, Andrew makes me promise him, if one day he dies he wants me to take care of his legacy and that was including Sarah too. Who knows that day will come so soon? I was only thirteen when I promised him that and I blamed myself for his death. If I don't make that silly jokes he would not lose control.

After he die I cannot step in the house without seeing his face or hearing his voice taunting me, laughing and mocking me for liking Tarzan. When things get over control I will beg my parents to sent me back to London.

For twelve years long I never come home but today, here I am.. standing in the front door debating should I knock or just leave. But before I can make a decision the door is open showing Sarah and Felipe, our butler.