Introduction/ their story

From left to right:

From left to right:

Reality, Soul, Mind, Time, Space, Power.

Reality:

Reality was found by Oiden, he had heard about the Reality stone and how she was a strong and fearless fighter. He took her to Asgard were she was trained and kept safe from anyone who wanted to hurt her or even use her to hurt others, she was safe, she kept the king and queen safe, soon she would have to keep another save. That was when she met Thor he was so small and he stole her heart immediately, she had heard stories of very powerful stones finding their chosen's, a hero they would have to keep safe. From that moment she knew Thor was her chosen and she would not let anyone harm him.

Soul:

Soul crashed landed on earth, she didn't know where she was, all she knew was that she was out of place. Seeing all the humans, seeing how they were not stones. One night she sunk into an apartment, only to met Richered and Mary Parker. They letted her stay with them once she told them more about herself, not so later she met May and Ben Parker who treated her like she was family. Then came the day she met Peter, she loved the young boy already, the way her looked at her with such awe, she just loved him so much. From that day Soul had seen that Peter was her chosen, she loved the little Spider. She loved her chosen

Mind:

She was found by Howard and he was fascinated by her, the fact that she was a stone and that she was from the galaxy he was just so fascinated by her. Mind even met Peggy, who treated her with nothing but kindness cause a friend of Howard's is a friend of Peggy's. Mind actually did help Steve with training and helping him threw grief when he lost Bucky, then he was frozen. Mind helped Peggy threw he grief when she thought she lost Steve. Mind was there when Tony came into the world, she and Jarvis took care of him together, she loved Tony to death, she would do anything for him as long as it meant he was happy. She was there for him when his parents were found dead, she didn't like seeing him like this, he was in pain, he was upset, she hated seeing him like that. There was even a point when she had to save him from killing himself from all the drinking he was doing, but there was no doubt that she loved him and that she was doing everything she could to make him happy again. She knew Tony felt the same, she knew she found her chosen.

Time:

Time had always stayed in the Karma-Taj Library, she knew she had too, she knew she must. But she always did want to go and see the world, she wants to met people and make friends, she wanted to find her chosen. The Ancient One knew of this, so she letted Time go out and see the world, but she needed to be back before it hits midnight. So Time was off, she felt free, she felt happy, she could finally see the world and met others. She stumbled upon a cafe were she met a woman pergent and having some difficulty so Time helped her, they became friends right away and Time was happy to help her out. The woman wanted Time to be apart of her child's life and Time said yes, then came the day little Stephen was born. Time always took care of him while his mom was at work, if she had to do some reading she would just plop him in her hair and he would be out like a light. Time loved Stephen no matter what, she knew that he would be someone great in the future and she knew she would be there to help him threw it. She knew that they had the same power as the other, Time had found her chosen.

Space:

It was Frigga that found her, Space was just a stone that was hurt and her stone was cracked by someone. Frigga found her and helped her heal, she became apart of Asgard, she even got to met Thor and she got to see Reality again. Space was happy were she was, but she was also jealous that Reality found her chosen and she hadn't yet. That's all Space ever wanted, to find her chosen, she wanted to have someone, someone she could keep safe, someone she could train and show so many wonders too. She would wish and wish, for the day she would find that chosen, who would have thought that her wish came true. When Oiden returned from the war, he brought back Loki. Space was with Frigga as she introduced him to his new little brother, Reality didn't mind the young one, but Space though? She didn't want to let him go, she loved the young boy right away and once she held him, she knew he was something more, he was something greater. She loved him right away, she had a feeling with him something grand, she found her chosen.

Power:

She crashed landed in the yard of a house, she wasn't in good shape though. She had opened cuts making her blood leak out, her gem was weak meaning she couldn't heal herself. She walked out of the ground and when she saw someone coming towards her, she passed out. When she woke up she found bandages around her arms, legs, chest, even a small one on her cheek. She heard the door open and in came the woman who helped her, it was Meredith Quill. Meredith was really sweet towards Power even though she was a stone that could kill 50% of life if the others were with her, Meredith trusts her. She and Power became close friends, Meredith introduced Power to all her songs, Power loved all the songs, but her most favorite was 'Brandy Your A Fine' by Looking Glass. Power always listened to that song it remind her of Meredith, the woman who didn't care what she was, the woman who saw her as a life, as another person. Then of course came the day she met Quill, she was afraid to hold him cause she thought she would hurt him, but Meredith assured her that she wouldn't. She was over come with so many feelings when Quill was in her arms, she just felt so much joy she started to cry. She found her chosen.