Their habits

Reality:

Making his knuckles bleed. It happens mostly when he's angry, he can't control the anger he's feeling and he doesn't want to lash out on anyone. So, he punches the walls over and over again. When his anger clams down, his knuckles begin to hurt and their stained with dried blood. Reality hates it when he does this, he knows it's not good for him. Reality helps him when he begin to feel angry, she takes him to training room and takes him to the punching bag. Where he begins to let everything out.

Soul:

Sticking to the ceiling. Soul can not honk of a time when she hasn't gotten a heart attack thanks to Peter. Soul would be wondering around the apartment or the tower minding her own business until she ends up jumping a foot in the air when. Soul hates it when Peter does this, not only does it scares her but the blood ends up rushing to his head and he ends up falling from the ceiling. Making Soul having to catch him.

Mind:

Overworking himself. Mind has seen it to many times, when he was a teenager to now. She would head down to the lab and with no surprise to her, there was Tony with million of coffee cups around him. In the morning Mind would even find him, still awake and still working on something. Mind ends up lifting him out of the lab and taking him to the kitchen so he can eat, all the Avengers snickers when they see Tony being lifted by Mind. After she's able to get him to eat something, she lifts him again and takes him to his room where she uses her stone to knock him out, so he can finally get some sleep.

Time:

His hands. It's no surprise to anyone that Stephen picks at his hands, his shaky, scared up hands. Time knows how much he hates his hands, the same hands that ruined his career. Time hates seeing him like that, he has these days when his hands get red and swollen and he can never sleep. Time always gets heat pad and pain killers for him, Time would shift into Stephen's favourite animal and he would rest against her. Time does this a lot, it helps him but he still picks at his hands.

Space:

Biting the tips of his fingers. Space has seen him doing it when he was younger and to know. He mostly does it when he's scared or nervous, she saw him doing it on Sakkara when Thor was fighting the Hulk. His nails get rough and there are teeth indents in his fingers. When she catches him she would grab his wrist and gently pull his hand away from his lips.

Power:

Digging his fingers in his head. Quill does it mostly when Rocket drives him crazy, sometimes it would end badly and both of Quill's fingers starts to dig in his head. Power always has to dig them out of his head, his head always began to hurt after that. It hurted so much to a point we're Power had to take him to his room and laid him down. Power then would also yell at Rocket for pushing Quill to were he had to do that, Power then explained to everyone that it was a bad habit and every time he did it his head would be begin to hurt.