When they smile

Just imagine how the stones feel when they see their chosen's smile. For me I'm always so happy when I see Tony smile, let's face it when Tony smiles the day is better.

Reality:

She was always a soilder, and as a soilder there was no time for feelings. Who would have thought she would actually feel something when she saw Thor smile, the first time she saw him smile was when she summoned her weapon. She was training with Frigga and Thor was watching them, Reality did a backflip flying in the air, her back was arched, her gem started to glow, she made a circle with her hand. When she landed on the ground, she pulled her hand back as her sword was pulled with her. Reality locked eyes with Frigga, she was ready to strike but she was stopped when she felt little arms grab a hold of her arm and her sword. Reality looked down and saw Thor admiring her sword. He had he most widen eyes in the world, and the biggest smile on his face, it was the same face he had when he discovered he was worthy of the hammer. Thor begun to ask questions about the sword and how she was able to summon it, Reality loved how he was so interested in learning more about her powers, but the one thing she loved the most was the smile he had on his little face.

Soul:

She loved everything about Peter, his laugh, his heart, his caring nature, she loved everything about her little Spider, but the one thing she loved most about him was his smile. She loved how his smile can turn any gloomy day into a bright and colourful one, there was this one time Soul started to think about all the lives that was in her gem and how she took them all from their family's, she knew it wasn't her fault, she being controlled, she was force too. The more she thought about everything she had done, the more the tears began to fall. Peter caught her crying with her head in between her knees, he knew just what to do. He dropped his bag and ran over to her, he wrapped his arms around her and when she looked at him, he was giving her the biggest smile ever. Soul wrapped her arms around him, and started to feel better, she told May that Peter's smile reminds her of someone she knew so long ago.

Mind:

It was Tony's graduation and Mind was running late, it was something really important and Mind had to take care of it. It was something that had to do Stark industry, Mind had to sighed somethings and she had to deal with paparazzi asking her questions. She was finally able to escape them and she teleported to where Tony was graduation, just as she heard Tony's name beginning called she burst threw the door and called out Tony's name. After the graduation, Mind started to look everywhere for Tony, she finally found him talking to Rodey. She ran over to him and began to apologize for almost missing it, but he wasn't mad at her. All he did was hug her and he told her how happy she was that she was able to make it, for the entire day Tony, Rodey and Mind spent he entire day hanging out and enjoying the new life they were having. Mind loves the face Tony made when she made it, it was bigger then any of the other smiles he would show her. She loved it when he was happy.

Time:

It was around when Stephen's hands were messed up and he was in training, she was with the Ancient One when she returned from sending Stephen to a little place to called 'The Ice Lands'. Time had to fight ever little voice in her head telling her to go and save him, she hand to bit her fingers a little with each passing minute, she was shaking, she promised his mother that she would keep him safe no matter what. She failed when she couldn't safe him from the car crash, when he went threw all those surgeries to fix his hands, when he knew he was gonna be nothing, she knew she was failing at keeping her chosen safe. Time was ready to get him out of there, but he was three in front of them. Time was there at his side apologizing over and over that she wasn't there to get him out of the cold, but she stopped when she saw his smile. It was the smile of someone who finally did it. Time hugged him trying to warm him up, she still was uneven a bit, but she was so happy that after all this time she finally got to see his smile again.

Space:

When Loki was young he always smiled when he was with Frigga and Space, sometimes he would smile around Thor but it would always be around Space more. Space told Frigga that seeing Loki smiled always made her day, she says it reminds her of a million stars she has seen. When Loki was locked up in the cell Space didn't really see him smile all that much, when she saw him locked in that cage he looked so broken, so sad, so lost. The last time she visited Loki she used her powers to made herself appeared in front of him, he looked up from his book and got to his feet like lighting, Space was staring to apologize for everything and how she wasn't able to do much for him. Loki barley spoke, he just smiled and hugged her as he started to cry. He kept his arms around crying in her shoulder, she patted his hair and kissed the side of his head, she didn't want to let him go.

Power:

It was around when Quill and Power were taken by the Ravagers, Quill was scared out of his mind, not only was he taken from earth but know he has to deal with aliens wanting to eat him. Power stayed by him and used her powers to scare every single one of them, she said that if they dared lay a single hand on her chosen she will throw every single one of them out in cold dead space. They soon met Yondu and Karglin, Yondu made a deal with Power that he can train the boy and that the others will stay away from him. Power accepted and so they went on, with their new lives in space. Quill didn't really know how to adjust to his new life, he wasn't really that joyful anymore, Power hated seeing him like that. She loved seeing her smiling, joyful, and excited little StarLord. One day she took Quill to the front of the ship and sat in one of the chairs with Quill in her lap, he didn't really pay much attention to what was happy. He was just spacing in and out of the real world, but he soon payed attention to when he heard 'Hook On A Feeling' playing threw Power's gem. Quill looked at Power only to see her point out the window, Quill looked and the biggest smile appeared on his face, he ran over and just watched all the stars as they passed flew threw them. Power laughed knowing that she finally got her StarLord back.